Pain in bum and thighs...

SKR_Derby

Reaction score
I've been suffering from pains in the sides of my bum, going down the back of my thighs since Thursday...and it's awful. I've been so active all throughout my pregnancy and can't believe this had to happen now (not that I can do much anyway as I'm housebound due to the weather). Just getting off from the sofa, or walking around the house is so difficult. I haven't really put on any weight on my body except my bump so am thinking that maybe the weight of the bump is getting too much for my legs?

I've been having soaks in the bath and my hubby gave me a massage with warm oil yesterday but even that hasn't helped relieve the pain.

Has anyone else had this? :-(

I'm having this now hon, it kind of feels like you've pulled something dosen't it. I'm putting it down to the weight of the bump as I'm now 7 days overdue (it only started in the last couple of days). Don't know what to suggest in terms of pain relief apart from paracetamol :-? xxx

I'm having this now hon, it kind of feels like you've pulled something dosen't it. I'm putting it down to the weight of the bump as I'm now 7 days overdue (it only started in the last couple of days). Don't know what to suggest in terms of pain relief apart from paracetamol :-? xxx

Thanks for your reply. I have taken 2 paracetamols and have been rocking on my ball for the last hour and it has really helped to get rid of the pain! If you have a birthing ball perhaps you should try rocking/bouncing on it. I've also 'googled' pain in bum / thigh and it appears to be sciatica. Not sure how this can be treated but at least the ball seems to be helping in the interim. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back