Paid time off for antenatal

soffphie

Reaction score
Basically the NHS forgot to book me any growth scans, i realised it was only 2 weeks till i saw my consultant about my growth scan and that i hadnt had any scan appointments booked at all -_- long story short theyve arranged me one last minute but it will interfere with work. I asked if it could be changed and they basically said No, its that or none. I would rather attend it then not.
I am going to tell work today but do they have to pay me as normal whilst i attend this appointment or is it because its a scan they dont? Its not the end of the world either way but just wondered :)

I was under the impression you have to be paid time off for antental appointments.

The law says that employees are entitled to reasonable paid time off for their antenatal care. Your employer cannot ask you to make up the time or to change y

I believe that they have to pay you for any time off if appointments requested by your midwife or usual antenatal care x

OK thanks guys, just wanted to check if i see money missing in my March pay i'll complain :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back