Pads, pads & more pads!

SaraLouise

Reaction score
I am now on size 3 pantyliners as discharge has become ridiculous, but today I've also had to finally admit defeat & get the breastpads out too. I've been putting it off & off but yesterday my bra was gross so that's it!

For someone that used to wear a mooncup when on my period I am certainly not enjoying this & deffo not good for the environment either!

I think i need to invest in a different pantyliner.. Its getting alot now!

No leakage from the nipples at all tho yet! xx

I was on the thinest ones from about 28 weeks but I only moved up to size 2s last week & now I'm on size 3s. Its literally ridiculous I change them every 6 hours too!

I was getting undressed ready for bed last night & OH was like "Omg your waters have gone!" I was like wtf are you talking about, but I had just leaked through my size 3 pad haha. He was as white as a ghost was hilarious!

I might invest in some re-usuable breast pads just to wear up until baby arrives, seems silly wasting the proper ones atm x

I have reusable breast pads to use. They are the softest things known to man! Was considering reusable liners too. I'm going to do cloth nappies so I'm not that grossed out, and it's better for the environment and cheaper in the long run xx

Yeah it might be worth doing!

As I said I used to use the mooncup with AF so it doesnt get much grosser than that haha.

I didnt think of re-usable pantyliners though, thats definitely worth looking into!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back