Owwwwwwwww!

MrsR

Reaction score
Ligament pain is getting worse! Was walking towards tesco with OH and the pain I was in literally took my breath away! Right down the bottom of my bump and down the right side! I had to limp around tesco while we were shopping and had to sit down while OH packed and paid! OH is now making me dinner as it hurts so much but stops hurting when I'm sat/lay down! Ow ow ow!

I HATE IT! its so painful and only stops if you stop walking! I have it quite often but not everyday THANKGOD. its horrible. I always get it on the right side aswell. Hope it goes for you and that you feel better after some rest!

Hi Helen
I get this a few times a day as well and during the night. ver sharp pain that really takes my breath away.
midwife says its SPD which i do have but i think its just ligament pain and stretching. I read somewhere that if you change posistion it helps ease it quicker. ie if you get it sitting down, try to stand up and vice versa. its the last thing you feel like doing but it does help a bit. mines changes from right to left and sometimes both sides???

I have it mainly right down the right hand side of my bump and only when walking but in tesco it was all around the bottom of my bump, up the right side and it felt like someone had kicked me in the kidneys x

i get backache really bad when i shop only time i get it tho my dad has to come and push my trolly now i feel like a right wally lol hoping this is as bad as igets tho

aww at least you had a rest at tescos!! lol. that's always the good thing about being pregnant or being in any pain. but it sounds sooo painful, worse than cramp! can paracetomal do anything or is it just one of those things you have to sit out? hope you feel better soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back