Couple of questions.

bearsmummy

Reaction score
1. Is it normal to get stitch randomly whilst walking around? As i was shopping with my mom yesterday and i got stitch really bad and had to kneel down and curl up to get rid of it. Is that normal?

&&

2. I have a pain coming under my ribs is it just where the baby is growing and going towards my ribs? It goes off a lot when i stand up just when i sit down it hurts alot.

Thank you in advance!!

xxx

All sounds totally normal to me :) Give it 10 wks and you'll be looking back at these pains fondly! :lol:

Thanks :) I just hope in 10 weeks i have a bump to go with the pain x

u dont have a bump at 24 weeks?? wow. i thought i was bad not really having one at 16 weeks hehe. is your tummy flattish still? mine just looks a bit podgy more than anything and im usually quite slim :/

i wouldnt class as kneeling down an curling up as normal id feel a right dork lol.
Although i have got stitch in my sides abit but the pains starting to go round the middle now :(.
havent got much of a bump really myself lolx

Not really much of a bump its getting there sowly but surely but i just look bloated! I was super skinny before i got pregnant i just never realised just how skinny i was till i looked at pictures not too long back so i have put weight on just not much of a bump :(. x

Same as me although my bump over the last few days has definitely got a lot more defined. I met someone new today (i am looking after her baby soon as a part time job) and when i said i was pregnant she said she knew and pointed at my tummy! yay haha x

Not really much of a bump its getting there sowly but surely but i just look bloated! I was super skinny before i got pregnant i just never realised just how skinny i was till i looked at pictures not too long back so i have put weight on just not much of a bump :(. x

I was tiny cos im thin an small i now realise how skinny i was to makes me feel that i shud be proud of my bump :) its only by looking at pics to that ive also felt like this x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back