Owwwww!

MrsR

Reaction score
For the past week I have been more and more unable to put weight on my left leg, when I do the pain is bordering on excruciating! It doesn't feel like the sciatic pain I used to feel so I'm thinking it's just pain from my back problem as it was always worse on my left hand side than my right but I'm really struggling right now! I feel so ungrateful as everything is great with Sebastian and I'm healthy but my goodness it hurts a lot! I could cry some days as it's so so painful! And because of the pain at night I'm getting around 4 hours broken sleep. I start by lying on my left but soon end up on my back as it eases a little, then back on my left for about 30 minutes, then back on my back! Ugh! Sorry for the rant guys! Anyone else sore?

I get the sciatic pain ( i think, if thats when you get shooting pain from back down leg?) sometimes.
but what i hate is my pelvis pain night time. if i take painkillers its not too bad, its manageble until like 1-2 then next time i wake up its agony. i cant move! Its not easy being pregnant thats for sure.

i know our little boys will be all worth it but GOD it hurts.

i hope you get some propa sleep soon hun as we will need it!

aww i dont get the same...yet...lol....but didnt wana read and run...so just to say i do hope it settles and hope u get better soon and it settles soon!! xx

My OH laughs at me because my right bum cheek goes numb and then really hurts.. i had it all last night.. its a very weird feeling.. and i look very odd when i get it. Funny and ouch at the same time x

I've discovered that sitting on the edge of the couch with my legs open and bump in between my legs with me leaning forwards really really helps so we're looking for a yoga/birthing ball as I think sitting on that will help even more x

I've discovered that sitting on the edge of the couch with my legs open and bump in between my legs with me leaning forwards really really helps so we're looking for a yoga/birthing ball as I think sitting on that will help even more x

hehe ive found if i sit like that i get kicked alot

:preg:

Lol x he tends to wriggle around but I get kicked more (generally in the ribs) when I'm slumped on couch x also when I'm lying down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back