Sciatica

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Ugh I am so in pain! I had sciatica come on a couple of days ago, its getting worse now. Its in my left hip and hurts like buggery when I put weight on my left foot. I also get the shooting pain down my leg all the way to my foot and my foot was hurting all by itself this morning.

Im putting a heatpack on my lower back, at the top of my hip but I dont know what else to do to ease it. Im trying to keep moving but its so painful.

Does anyone have any tips? :eh:

no tips im afraid but just wanted to say im with you! i have terrible back pain too and paracetamol takes the edge off so does resting but nothing stops it x

Hiya! I've had this on and off throughout most of my pregnancy and only this weekend did I find a cure! I lay on the floor on my right side and stretched out, just for ten minutes, the fact that there was no pressure on my left seemed to sort it and I was fine for the rest of the day. I may have just been lucky but it's worth a go =D

I hope it gets better for you soon :( I had it so badly when I was pregnant with Toby so I wish I'd found something that helped :hug:

Oh hun, poor you :hug:

I suffered this before I fell pregnant so bad I didn't get out of bed for three days at one point, only thing I can suggest is rest! And I know thats hard atm especially with a toddler aswell :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back