Ow ow ow!!

inky

Reaction score
My poor boobies :(

One's been bitten and is very sore, and now I've got a frigging milk blister on the other!! It's like needles! Aaaaaggghhh!!! Bit naughty I know but I gave it a little squeeze earlier (through very gritted teeth) and got some hard, solid milk out but there's still lots in there. Any advice anyone? should I just stick LO on and see if he can clear it? It really, really hurts!! :shock:

Last edited:
Really naughty but I used to get a milk blister on the same bit of my nipple with a hard lump underneath - blocked up. So I used to stick it with a needle - i know its probably sooo wrong but LO feeding alone wouldnt unblock it. Once I stuck it into the middle of the blister a squirt of milk would come flying out and then I would either feed LO or just hand express to get all the backed up milk out and then it all felt much better. Had to do this a few times and it worked for me but I am not saying that is what you should do.

Lol, I could stand it anymore, LO wasn't clearing it and it was agony, so, naughty I know, but I squeezed it - I'd made cheese!! Sorry, thats gross isn't it! :rofl:

Still, MUCH better now :)

Gross! Feels so much better once its cleared doesn't it?! Glad it's sorted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back