Ovulation.. What the?!!

corky

Reaction score
Okay ladies, i'm a newbie and was just wondering if any of you could help me out, my cycles are pretty regular every four weeks sometimes a little less but I haveno idea when i'm ovulating.. I know it's usually two weeks before your period but not always, and it seems that you can only really tell you're ovulating WHEN you're ovulating, in which case it's kind of too late! I would really appreciate any advice you could offer, i know that ovulation tests are available but won't that be quite expensive if you have to use them every month also don't they only tell you when you are ovulating not when you're going to? xx:eh:

You can get them quite cheaply of ebay. £5.30 for 30 tests. if i am right, you get a positive result 24 hours befor you ovulate.
mine have gradually become stronger over the past few days, so i hope i get a positive v.soon x x

I got mine from ebay Keep a diary of ur cycle and for the first month test everyday from day 11 to day 20 if ur regular 4 week cycle you should find it somewhere in there. When the line is dark you will ov about 24 to 36 hours afta good luck!! Ps. Look on the nhs or pupa website it's good info

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back