Ovulation pain??

Dippy

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the pain is like when ovulating??I have heard that not everyone suffers and I have never noticed anything startling myself, but today have had a little twinge on my left side that feels almost like a stitch - is this ovulation or just wind?! :oops:

Hi Dippy

I get ovulation pains. They last a few hours - no longer than 1/2 a day. It's like a mild period pain! I get it just on one side. I never started feeling ovualtion pains until i came off the pill.

Good luck trying. Have you been trying for long?

hya dippy i get ovulation pains hun they are usually on just one side mine tend to last anything from 2 hrs to 6 hrs and then gone again i suppose it does sort of feel like a stitch good luck this month hun xxxxxx

Hi there,

I too get ovulation pains.. didn't know what they were until June when I got them and then a BFP a couple of weeks later. They were quite strong - on my left side [it turns out it was my left ovary that released the egg] and just felt quite crampy and a bit of pressure for about 12 hours.

It was different to a menstrual pain thats how I guessed but unfortunately I lost the little bean so I will be looking out for similar pains this month now that I have had first AF since m/c.

If the pains are around 14 days from day 1 then it is very likely to be OV pains... good luck with testing!!

Thanks for your replies girls, feel fine today, so who knows if I was ovulating or not (thought we'd better bd just in case!!) guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks. Good luck to us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back