Ovulation symptoms?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Do any of you have ovulation symptoms? I and CD 14 of a 28-33 day cycle and have mild cramping and sore boobs. Not had this before either. Do they sound like ovulation pains?

xx

OK, that's it, I'm going to Tesco to get some clearblue ovulation sticks!

xx

Hi Flopsy,

I use the Clearblues and they are good, I swear I felt myself ovulate the other day, it was like a sharp twinge for about 30 seconds on one side.

x

OK, so they are worth the expense? It isn;t like a twinge, more like the cramps I get before af.

xx

I definitely had a twinge the other day, as for the cramps I tend to have them all the time now, I think I'm just focusing on that area so much more than before TTC so I notice everything.

What I'd recommend doing is getting the box of 20 sticks for £40 then you have 10 for each cycle, as the boxes of 7 are £20.

If you know your cycles well you could use say 5 per cycle.

Good Luck.

xx

Ok, back from Tesco, where I bought OPKs, pregnancy tests and baby socks:blush: LOL the woman on the till must have been confused!

I didn't buy Clearblue in the end...I bought Tesco own. I can't tell if the line is the same colour or is slightly lighter.

xx

I have put a thread in the OPK testing gallery, will someone have a look please?

xx

I know! But they spoke to me! They asked to come home and live in a dark drawer for an (an yet) non-existant baby. They are blue too....

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back