ovulation question...

rene70

Reaction score
need a bit of info from anyone who can help please... :think: i am doing the mucus test to see when im going to ovulate but it started last tues being clear and stretchy as its suspose to before ovulation but that has been going on for a week now is this natural for it to go on for so long??? today mon its still the same so i dont know if ive ovulated or not, done bd 3x's last wk just in case (no complaints from OH :D ) coz i know im due af 2wks past fri, help!!! AF is normally on time :wall:

Just how stretchy is it? I know thats an odd question, but the most fertile fluid can stretch up to 10cms or something :shock: Whilst the EWCM is there you are still fertile. Saying that Ive had EWCM when I know full well Ive already ovulated, so I think its possible to have EWCM for a couple of days after ovulation, but Id keep BDing just incase!

thanks, i havent stretched the cv to that extent , only a few centimetres, but ill take on your advice of BDing a few more times during this fertile time and hopefully will get my BFP in a cpl of wks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back