Ovulation question

Mummy to one

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just had a quick question about ovulating and wondered if anyone can give me advise on it as I don't know much about when I ovulate only the average.

My period is pretty regular... Every 28 days for about 4/5 days. My last period started on the first of May and ended on the 5th. My partner and I had unprotected sex last night. I think going by an average lady my ovulation period is still a few days off although I did have some cramping sensations. Obviously when I ovulate is totally down to each individual but do any of u ladies think there is at least a chance that I could be ovulating already and so have conceived or is the odds stacked against me.

I know it's a guessing game and no one knows for sure but please I'd love some advise.

Thanks

C x

Hey!

Based on your cycle you probably ovulate around day 14. You're on day 11 right now and in your 'fertile week' and as sperm can live for up to 5 days inside, there's a big change it could hang around to catch the egg when you ovulate :) You might ovulate earlier, it's always possible, but then usually that's reflected in a shorter cycle! If you're hoping to get pregnant I would try and have sex again in the next few days to give you a better chance!

Good luck xx

Really? So u think there is a fair chance I could concieve? My partner and I aren't really in the best way together at the moment so we are actually trying. I love him more than anything and I'm sure he still does too but I didn't treat him very well in the past so he has a barrier up. That's the first time we have had unprotected sex in a while so I doubt it will happen again this week. He had a huge Barrier up which am trying to get round which isn't as easy. He says that he doesn't know if he feels the same about me anymore but I thats all part of the barrier.

I love him I want a family with him and I know he used to so am hoping we can sort things. I would love to have fallen pregnant. I know it's probably not the best time but I hope if fate happened and I was it could bring us back close together and show him much I love him.

Thank so much! X

Really? So u think there is a fair chance I could concieve? My partner and I aren't really in the best way together at the moment so we are actually trying. I love him more than anything and I'm sure he still does too but I didn't treat him very well in the past so he has a barrier up. That's the first time we have had unprotected sex in a while so I doubt it will happen again this week. He had a huge Barrier up which am trying to get round which isn't as easy. He says that he doesn't know if he feels the same about me anymore but I thats all part of the barrier.

I love him I want a family with him and I know he used to so am hoping we can sort things. I would love to have fallen pregnant. I know it's probably not the best time but I hope if fate happened and I was it could bring us back close together and show him much I love him.

Thank so much! X

Have you discussed it with him? As I am sure you are aware, having a baby to help improve a relationship or 'fix' a problem tends not to be successful. Be careful you dont end up in a worse position

I hope things work out well for you whichever way you both decide to go x

Hi sparkle girl,

Thank you very much for your reply. I totally agree that it would not help our relationship and I defo am not under any impression that it will do that. I have no intentions of trying to fall pregnant to help our relationship. I know it wouldn't. But it is just something we did want in the past that's all.

C x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back