Ovulation Predictors

Eveadel

Reaction score
I ordered some from Ebay and they have come through. My are just paper tests. Do you have predictor sticks like the pregnancy tests? Do you wee in a sample bottle? I havent got one so not sure how Im going to test?

mine are just paper tests - you can get the plastic casing on OPKs but they are soooo much more expensive than the papery ones i dont think its worth it.
Just use a plastic cup or something hun I think thats what most people on here do - I know some people use deodorant bottle lids - there are loads of things you can use - just make sure you dont put the test in past the max line

Hey

I ordered some form ebay earlier in the week, got a mixture of ovulation tests and pregnancy tests. I tried an ovulation test out yesterday, sounds like you have the same sort as me. I just pee in a clean old plastic cup (make sure other half knows not to use it!) then dip stick in no further than max line. I got a faint line after about 5 mins, will test again tomorrow, line should be darker. Let me know how you get on!

Sal x

HI, I got some to use for the first time and tried them the last 2 days but haven't had even a hint of a second line! Anyone else start like this?

Thanks girls, I think Im going to pop into the chemist and get a sample pot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back