help/advice

ok i have a personal question... :oops:

i just went to the loo and noticed i have lots of CM.

dont you get this when you ovulate? i did a test thing this morning but it only had a faint line on them, do they work everytime with everyone?

plus, i only stopped bleeding like a day ago, its to soon to ovulate isnt it? i was bleeding for two weeks in total.

sorry, i hate asking these types of questions :oops:

xx

rach said:
hayley i was doing that but i realised then that your temp is stored till you do next temp lol as soon as you switch on thermometer the first thing displayed is the last temp you took xxx

I noticed that.... but Grahams got into the habit of taking his temp too!! :roll:
So have to write it down cos i just never know!!!

xxx

Sorry to butt in but I recommend BDing as soon as you get a line on OPKs! I never got a line as dark as the test line and presume I ovulated in the middle of the night (and got pregnant!). Don't risk missing the LH surge!

do you not get a faint line anyway tho, no matter what stage your at?
or does a line mean your on your way to ovultating?

its all so confusing, ive never had to do anything like this before, i dont have a problem with catching, its just i have no idea where i am right now

thanks

xx

layla said:
do you not get a faint line anyway tho, no matter what stage your at?
or does a line mean your on your way to ovultating?

I don't think I have ever had a clear OPK stick tbh Layla but I start from day 9 of cycle.

It could be after the big O or before but in your case I would keep testing :hug:

Hi Layla,

I have just started using the OPK sticks too (Acon ones from ebay) and I have always got a control line and a really faint line too. Are they the ones you are using?
:think:

im not useing Acon ones, i have 2 diffrent ones that i got from ebay.

im very confused tho, i did a test yesterday and i had a faint line, today i used a diffrent one and i have a strong line, so about an hour later i did another one from the batch i used yesterday and its even fainter than yesterdays!

just read that back and it hardly makes sense but there isnt any other way of telling you lol, hope you get it.

what do i do now? which test do i belive? :think:

xx

im trying to stick to midday

so the faint one i did yesterday was at midday and the strong one today was middday, the weak one was today at 1.15

xxx

good luck layla im finding them really confusing :( xxxxxx

im really not sure what to belive with them now

i think the best thing to do is BD everyday untill further notice lol

xx

yeah hun thats what ive been doing im exhausted im temping too so i know ive not ovulated yet ive had what looks like 5 positive opks in a row :( xxxxxxx

Don't think i'll ever be getting some of the cheapy OPKs...
everyone seems to be having a nightmare with them!!!

xox

lol maybe its me hayley hun i seem to be having problems with everything lately :rotfl: xxx

lol!!
From what other people have said they've had problems too!!
At least these ones haven't gone green!!

xox

Green LOL I'd of had a panic attack if that was me!

I find CB ovulation tests good - Just a case of the price although you can usually pick them up for about half the price on eBay if you keep your eye on listing & have them well in advance if you need to.

:D

omg they are so addictive! i have just done two more!

faintest lines yet! i dont belive that i have missed it tho, i only stopped bleeding a few days ago.

going to try to test at 2ish each afternoon now instead, and TRY to stick to one a day! lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back