Ovulation pains but STILL no +opk?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I have been using the cheapie opks this month and peeing on them 2-3 times a day, one in the morning, one when I get in and Ive started testing at night before bed just incase..

I have been feeling some OV pain and yet still no +opk... I decided that even though I have no +opk that I am due to be in my OV stage so BDd last night but I think I will need to temp chart now..

Anyone else had the same thing ?

Yeap I have never had a positive opk. But bloods show I ovulate so as I Gve a 26-28 day cycle I bd from 10 days x

Oh, well thats good to know :)

Ill maybe go to my doctors and get some bloods done just to check that I am Oving but I am sure I am just dont know when now. Ill probably be out for this cycle now :(

FML!!

I've heard of people not getting any at all hun maybe ur late ovulating again? Think we should start a late ovulation club lol I'm heading to family planning clinic later to get advice maybe u can do that too?

Yeah, I mean my cycles have never ever went over 33 days. Even when they were all out of sync, I feel like I am OVing and should be as it was this time last month I started getting OV pains but the tests are still negative...

I dont know if its the cheapies that dont work well with me cause my CB ones last cycle gave me 2 +opks on separate dates, this time nada!

So annoying. Definately I will go to the docs tomorrow cause they dont even know that I am TTC, so I will go and explain and if there is anything else that they can give me that would be super..

Cycle 3 here I come by the looks of it.. Although I cant say Im not expecting to be out this month, the spiritualist said I would fall pregnant till about 3-4 months of trying so... maybe next month is my lucky month.

I actually think this cycle has flew in as when I was counting my dates yesterday I thought this has flew in but to be fair I have been super busy with work and moving ect.. So its a wait and see for me this month....

Claire you've kinda stuck to smep this month though so good chance there's spermies waiting for your egg x x

Positive thoughts x x x x

sent from my snazzy HTC

I know I only missed one day when I was shattered...

Im trying to be positive, usually comes natrually but this month I keep thinkin "knowing my luck" and its cause the rest of the month has been shit.

Im just uber uber stressed and do you know, its just came to me that stressing slows down ov.

Fucking fantastic.

Tell me about it got married two weeks ago talk about stressful month lol currenly sitting in family planning clinic soooooooo nervous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back