Ovulation early on cd 8

Jamla

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post.

My husband and I have been ttc for 16 months without any bfp. I have been doing OPTs for months now and normally ovulate at around cd 13-15, but this month I have ovulated at cd 8. Has anyone else randomly ovulated early before and got pg?

We dtd last night and will again tomorrow and really hoping this isn’t a sign that I won’t get pg this month…

You know it’s funny that you ask this….because last night (yesterday was cd8) I as having a lot of cramping, etc. it really felt like my usual ov…but super early. I hadn’t started OPKs yet :/…..I too am hoping it doesn’t mean I’m out already. Sounds like you got all yo bases covered though! I got Saturday and Sunday…..maybe tonight. We shall see.this is the third month that I have had this “symptom”, but maybe I’m just misinterpreting it because I still seem to get darker lines later in the month….a week late? I’m probably over analyzing, but idk. Keep us posted!​

You know it’s funny that you ask this….because last night (yesterday was cd8) I as having a lot of cramping, etc. it really felt like my usual ov…but super early. I hadn’t started OPKs yet :/…..I too am hoping it doesn’t mean I’m out already. Sounds like you got all yo bases covered though! I got Saturday and Sunday…..maybe tonight. We shall see.this is the third month that I have had this “symptom”, but maybe I’m just misinterpreting it because I still seem to get darker lines later in the month….a week late? I’m probably over analyzing, but idk. Keep us posted!​
I would worry that I was misinterpreting it too if it wasn’t for the solid smiley face! I’m supposed to get flashing ones beforehand as well, but it went straight from empty circle to solid smiley - so who knows! All very confusing!
Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!

I would worry that I was misinterpreting it too if it wasn’t for the solid smiley face! I’m supposed to get flashing ones beforehand as well, but it went straight from empty circle to solid smiley - so who knows! All very confusing!
Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!

I literally just did the same thing in December!! I went from the test showing absolutely no ovulatory activity straight to I'm ovulating... Then... I had absolutely no gradual decrease. It just went straight back to absolutely no ovulatory activity.

This was after ovulating twice in the month of November!

My doctor's pretty much just stand by the fact that I'm weird...

I am, however, currently pregnant!! Which is supposed to be an impossibility!! I found out a few days ago... 4 weeks and 2 days - 5 weeks.

I literally just did the same thing in December!! I went from the test showing absolutely no ovulatory activity straight to I'm ovulating... Then... I had absolutely no gradual decrease. It just went straight back to absolutely no ovulatory activity.

I am, however, currently pregnant!! Which is supposed to be an impossibility!! I found out a few days ago... 4 weeks and 2 days - 5 weeks.
How strange - but congratulations!! I’m obviously weird too!

I stopped doing the ovulation tests after I got the solid smiley as it stays on there for 2 days and you can’t do more tests, so not sure how fast it decreased!

All I can do now is keep my fingers crossed!

Sorry no advice to anyone but just wanted to say congratulations :D x

awesome news, massive congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back