Ovulation cramps

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Do any of you get really bad ovulation cramps? Like very bad pp and you feel tender even to sit down? I got this last Thursday and keep getting it each month about a week before I am due on, so am wondering whether it could be ovulation?

Another alternative it seems is that it could be endometriosis (sp) from some ladies that I was chatting to elsewhere? If you suffer from endo do you get pains like this about a week before AF is due?

I got ovulation cramps more so one month (May or June) -

I have read woman who suffer with endo feel thi smore so but no personal experience there sorry - Doesn't mean that is the problem with you though Kina

:)

Not much help I know! lol

i get these hun and they can be quite painful some months xxxx

That's a relief - I got really worried that I might have endo :( I hope it is just ovulation, but that means I don't ovulate until around 7-8 days before AF is due. I think that means that it will be quite hard to conceive doesn't it?

I did BD just before the cramps (literally started during BD), but not after. Silly me :(

Since coming off the pill I seem to have AF pains every day. I've never had endo but maybe I do have it. AF isn't especially heavy though and only lasts a couple of days. Hmmm..........? :think:

i had ovulation pains, on the same side everytime. i also had ovulation spotting the last two months. its quite common try not to worry, i think a major giveaway for endo is painful sex.

These are cramps up my back, round my tum and down my thighs.

Sound similar to anyone?

I hadn't had painful BD until last week, the cramps started during it :?

I used to get ovulation pains... used to know when i was ovulating, probably down to the minute!!!
Never thought about it being anything else though

xox

Alicebabe said:
Kina said:
down my thighs

Thats a strange place to have AF or Ov cramps surely?!

They run from my tum right down the tops of my thighs, have done ever since I had Ella and got my AF back :?

That's why I wasn't sure if they were OV cramps, seem 'too' crampy iykwim? I always thought they'd be sharp and stabbing in one side?

hi sorry just butting in, but what on earth is "iykwim?"
?????
:? :?

xx

I get cramps in my thighs also! Its so damn annoying!

:? i only get cramps in my thighs with af
ovulation pains i only get on one side of my abdomen xxx

Trying to make you feel better! lol :lol:

Tbh the month I swore I had OV pains they were a little like AF (trying to think) - Before TTC there was many time I felt AF but it was WAY too early & blamed food or something so I think it's very possible!

I'd talk to your GP anyway just so you can ease your m ind ticking & your fingers googling! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back