Ovulated

mum2be?

Reaction score
Hi girls

well i think i have ovulated over the weekend as i started to get loads of Cm & + on ovulation sticks.

To be honest if i dont get a bfp this month i be happy just to see af arrive and that fact that my body is back to normal for me to TTC properly.

At the moment i am concentration all my time on planning my wedding and this is taking my mind of TTC.

:hug:

:hug: Glad to hear you are feeling a bit more positive about everything. I didn't know you were getting married. You'll have to PM or IM me all the details. I love a wedding it's the hopless romantic in me!

Good luck with planning the wedding! I hope you don't have to wait too long for your bfp :hug: :hug:

That's great news I'm dead chuffed for you especially at this happy time in your life. Nice one Hon!

:hug: :hug:

Yay! enjoy the anticip-

ation of your wedding :)

Glad your body's getting ready to go again :wink: now just hope you did lots of bding - after the wedding you know it goes down to only once a month by law - don't you? :wink:

That's what I try to tell Dh anyway :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ libs

thanks girls,

I have been trying to convince oh to let me have pink at a theme colour with silver but i really like him and ushers to be in pink also.

He not impressed but i think with some persuassion i got my own way :oops: :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Well maybe their waistcoats could have a little bit of pink on, but most straight men are too afraid of looking gay to wear much pink :lol:

katyk said:
:lol: :lol:

Well maybe their waistcoats could have a little bit of pink on, but most straight men are too afraid of looking gay to wear much pink :lol:

All i would like is pink wastcoat, tie & the napkin thing.

The rest black with white shirt.

My bro happy about it just oh not, he wore pink only 4 weeks ago just a t shirt for a day so i dont see the harm lol

I cant wait to tell his brothers that they gotta wear it, Payback :shhh:

wedding colours sound lovely mumj2be..

good luck hope your not waitig to long for bfp :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111