Ovia

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
I have been using FF and another app but with my new phone I thought I would try Ovia which so far I have to say I am impressed with. It has a message board and loads of cool features, does anyone else use it?

I have it downloaded now, just on my iPad, although this is the third app I have, think I'm a bit obsessed! Just want to check they are all on the right track lol, and now I don't want to delete any!
I do like the daily updates on ovia - it's also meant to 'learn' your cycle rather than just guessing it xx

I use Ovia too, I like that you can put loads of info in it and it's easier to use than FF I think

Yep. I use it too. Find it much easier and user friendly than the other ones.

I've been using it since December and I quite like it. I mainly use it to log my temp. It is easy to select symptoms etc although I would like there to be a few more options as some are a bit vague/limited.

Thanks ladies. I found that my info was the same on all apps but the Ov expected date would be quite different between apps so I might just use Ovia now instead. Fx it does something to help me

I love ovia! Haven't been on all cycle though. I wonky really use that now. I liked FF before my free thing ran out then went shit aha. X

Same as peanut butter , I had been using ff but my freebie ran out and it is useless now , so I also had Ovia downloaded so going to stay with that .

My AF can be quite irregular but ovia is usually there or there abouts with predictions. I deleted FF and just solely use this now!

Fantastic to hear! Hahahaha PB, I laughed hard at your reply about FF going shit, I was saying just that to my husband- the traffic light has been taken away because I wont pay how rude of them!

I am loving the little community where there are posts to look at and reply to on Ovia. Fertility score is good and how many days until test/period/fertile is handy too. It seems to be a good app for me, I am pleased I downloaded it

I was suprised it was close with predictions. My cycles are all over the show but AF usually arrives around 2 days before it says so. Other than this mammoth cycle that is!

I was suprised it was close with predictions. My cycles are all over the show but AF usually arrives around 2 days before it says so. Other than this mammoth cycle that is!

I am feeling quite positive then with such good feedback then. Apparently today is the first day of my fertile period.... BD today and will again on Thurs so Fx

I used ovia to concieve its a really good app especially when you put in as much data as you can.

I used ovia to concieve its a really good app especially when you put in as much data as you can.

If I give it as much info as I can each day it really can help to pinpoint ovulation? I do my best with it so I can hopefully get pregnant soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back