overexcited OH

Rheych

Reaction score
seems he can't keep quiet and has told more of his friends than i have told mine!

:lol:

anyone else need to gag there chaps?!

Hahaha! Mine was the same! He told all his friends and family before I told mine! Also he very drunk when I was 10 weeks and announced it to the whole pub!

yes mine has been drunk the past two weekends and told an extra person, i will kill him i swear!

he is trying to get me to come out tonight but i know he will be making a fuss and driving me mad haha

My OH is the same I think he is so excited he just can't contain himself

Mine was the opposite! He wasn't intrested until I was at least 15/16 weeks and my bump started to appear! I was starting to get worried cos he hated me talking about the pregnancy and looked so board at the 12 week scan! I think it took him a little longer for things to settle in lol

Mine was more excited with our 1st baby (my 3rd) think it's takin a bit longer to sink in this time although he's quite excited now my stomachs getting hard xx

lovely to have an OH that's excited, mine never is, mind you I can't blame him this time, I did twist his arm for a last baby! he would have happily stopped at 1 or 2 ! He has been sweet since the Mc lanst tiem, as he can't bear to start all over again a third time. He keeps filling up my watering cans for me and leaving them ready! (but silly really as I do about 20 trips anyway , but it starts me off!)

Mine is terrible! We are finding out the sex on Tues and I had hoped to keep it just between us but I just KNOW he will blurt it!!!

My hubby is excited and has been amazing to me. Making sure I take it easy and looking after. He even made me a carrot cake the other day. He did surprise me when the topic of breast feeding came up, he was very knowledgable on the subject. Only thing he finding hard is me yabbering all the time, lol.

He told his mum and stepdad, but that is it so far.

Mine told someone on his own facebook wall, grr!

I said, honey, you've put I'm pregnant on facebook, why?!! - he thought it was sending a private message, puh! Made him delete it straight away!!

my OH is more excited than me lol.....im excited but he is over the moon....our first baby.
most of my family know and are excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back