Always overdue?

Miracle babe

Reaction score
I was overdue by 11 days on my dd but did go on my own eventually.
My question is, if you were overdue once does that necessarily mean you will be overdue EVERY time. Does it mean that some women just take longer to 'bake the bun' so to speak.
Personally I'm convinced I'll be overdue again if left to go naturally but the hubby is convinced that our little one will arrive early on the 21st sept.
What do you think my chances are folks?

I've heard more first-time babies are overdue but never that there's a repetitive pattern for mums.

Think it's probably true that they just come when they're ready and that's ususally anytime between weeks 37-42! :)

LittleMinx said:
I've heard more first-time babies are overdue but never that there's a repetitive pattern for mums.

Think it's probably true that they just come when they're ready and that's ususally anytime between weeks 37-42! :)

Please let it be 37 weeks :pray:

I'm with you on that :pray: Gives me until tomorrow!!!!

What you doing here then hun you should be doing the old horizontal tango while drinking raspbery leaf and eating pineapple off the chest of your loved one :D

:rotfl: Am so massive am missing both the scaffolding and engineering experience to do that! :rotfl:

no i dont think so lol sera was 1 wk overdue, bayley wsa 1 wk early n amelie was about 10 wks ealry! so not a repetitive pattern!
luv b x

my first two were overdue. But my third came bang on the day.
My mother had five babies and all but one came late. the one that didn't was forced out with caster oil so she wasn't born xmas day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back