Overdue Club

Lol tell me about it, these end of the month babies are a nightmare! I'm getting some pain now low down and it has been coming and going, its really sore and in my back. only last about 15 secs though and its totally random? Cant tell if its the start of anything or if its nothing its very random :(.

Aye I'm a bit sick of folk saying you are still here and not had the baby. Feel like telling them, yeah i had it last week i just didn't want to tell you! lol

Lol tell me about it, these end of the month babies are a nightmare! I'm getting some pain now low down and it has been coming and going, its really sore and in my back. only last about 15 secs though and its totally random? Cant tell if its the start of anything or if its nothing its very random :(.

Aye I'm a bit sick of folk saying you are still here and not had the baby. Feel like telling them, yeah i had it last week i just didn't want to tell you! lol

Hopefully random turns into something! Surely one of us will have some luck soon! I'm just thinking next Friday/Saturday now when I'm booked for induction and if anything happens before that's awesome. Have another sweep booked Monday, third one! To be honest if I'd not have had the jelly/show things yesterday and today I wouldn't go back for another sweep, It's just uncomfortable an doesn't seem to do anything for me. Only reason I'm going is coz I'm now intrigued as to if I've progressed anymore since losing it.

I think it annoys me so much more coz people haven't bothered their asses all the way through! The people who have and who txt etc now I don't mind, it's the other fookers!

Xxx

Lost bit of brownish discharge jelly and having few pain in my back and some period pain can't sit for long ever since had the sweep. I've a lot of walking around the mall blimey pain is getting ON OFF hope it kicks in soon.. Had enough now and hate when people says still carrying the baby . Btw, who watched born every min usa, who saw the c section part of labor, doctor pulling out the baby frig hell that's scary.

Same here, I'm booked in for my induction on friday. just settling for that date now. Although these pains are getting more frequent, although not any longer but are painful. I sometimes think its just in my head though. lol. have had loads more show with brown blood and red in it too but then ive been having that since my sweep so its nothing to get excited about either. Maybe i will try and time then, at least it will give me something to do! lol

noo never watched the usa obem, i watched the first one and it just looks nuts, put me off watching anymore! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back