over heating and bed time :-(

bbee

Reaction score
I get so hot at bed time!!! I wake up in the night roasting! Anyone else?! Is there anything I can do?! It's got so bad that I go to bed with a bag of Ice, which ends up all over the floor in a massive puddle! Help :( xxx

Last edited:
I sleep with my window open every night.
Have u tried a fan?
Instead of ice aswel why don't u get an ice pack? That way it won't make the puddle on your floor the next morning?
Or instead of ice on your face etc but ice in your drink and keep sipping.
It's only going to get worse for us all this summer! X

What about that cooling spray you can spray on your face? x

Thanks ladies! Gonna get an ice pack and a cooling spray, that will keep me cool!! I do sleep with my window open sometimes but when it's really cold out I sometimes wake up with a bit of a cold as my bed is right next to my window!
Thanks ladies!:)xxx

No worries hun! Nothing worse than being hot! Makes me feel even more sick! X

I have this problem, wake up sometimes thinking I've wet myself :-/ when it's just sweat, nice!! I have the windows open now which has helped x

Use a fan and window open have extra blanket on ur bed so if u get cold u can pull it over if u need too

This was me yesterday/last night!! I was on my leather sofa and I got up and there was literally a puddle of sweat..

guess we're just hot bodies ;)

xxxx

lol thanks ladies! hate hate hate being hot!!! hopefully tonight i will sleep cooler and easier!! xxx

I find it really helps i goto bed with a hot water bottle filled with cold water..its really good for keeping you cool. Also Cussons Mum & me do a bump cooling spray which ive found really good can use all over xxx

I went through this phase at roughly the same time you are having it!! Its really horrible I agree, and rather than ice etc, I would recommend making sure you sleep with natural fibres (i.e. cotton or silk) rather than anything man-made (polyester etc).

For me, it has passed, so hopefully it will do for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back