Night time back ache

Happybunny

Reaction score
Morning :wave:

I have just woken up with bad backache for about the 7th morning in a row :x
I used to get it bad with my old bed before I was pg, but then we went and spent a lot of money on a really good mattress. It was bliss and I never got backaches.

However, now I'm pg and all my muscles etc are softening up, I am getting it most mornings when I wake up. Does anyone else get this? Is there anything I can do to stop it happening?

I would appreciate any help, I feel like Quasimodo :D

yeah my backs awful at night time.
when im laid on my back it takes me about 10 mins just to get up or roll over becase the pain is that bad!
its my own fault really because it only happens when i lay on my back but i keep doing it! :wall: :wall: :wall:
i cant suggest anything really. try some pillows propped up under your knees or maybe a pregnancy support pillow??

:wave:
I slept with a pillow between my knees last night and strangely enough it wasn't so bad this morning!! Dunno how that works but it's worth a try :D

i have to agree with Emma, i have found extra pillows between my legs and under my bump do help with backache and getting comfy.. also i get OH to give me a back rub before i go to sleep...

:talkhand: thanks midna... i love it when you share the pain!!!

i slept with my 5 foot pillow last night and slept with the duvet on teh floor most of the night.. although alex managed to steal the pillow from me some how in middle of the night and i woke to it being wacked in my face lol. i found that i was waking on my back a lot.. up untill i mentally told myself to stop it.. coz when id wake i couldnt turn over coz it was so painfull.. sleep with a thin pillow under ur hips.. i found that really really helped..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back