Over for me

frankie247

Reaction score
Well, this afternoon I started to bleed, only very lightly and was pink and watery but concerned went to GP. Booked in for early scan on tuesday, but I know it's over.

Bleeding got heavier this evening - like a normal period. Pretty sure it's all over.

It's very sad and worrying after miscarrying last time - but I'm sure it'll happen when it's meant to.

Good luck to everyone - wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies.

Aw Hun, this is so sad to read.

I'm thinking of you x

Its awful for you to go through, hopefully everything will work out. don't wait till tuesday go to a&e and get scanned!

Thanks all.

I was trying to stay hopeful but I know for sure all over this morning. Was thinking about cancelling scan - but going to go on Tuesday just so I know for sure it's over and we can move on and hopefully won't be long before back to tri one x

sorry to hear this, hope you're ok xxxx

Sorry to read this hun, hope to see you in here very very soon with an extra sticky bean xxxxxxxx

So sorry hun, not sure if ur hospital will be the same as mine but after i had a bleed they did a preg test, it was negative, they didnt even do a scan. Hope ur ok xxx

so so sorry frankie, we can keep i n touch on dysco's thread in the coping with mc section and gee each other on.
2 in a row is really sucks, very unlucky as the docs told me.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back