Ov tests, please help

Alwaystrying

Reaction score
Gosh I'm rubbish at this

Ok we are starting the IVF process hopefully this year after our wedding in June, in the mean time though I thought it would be a good idea to actually Poas and see if I am ovulating normally, question though my cycles go from 28 days to 31 days last month it was 30days

Question do I start testing as though I am on a 28 day cycle and try every day for a few days from there. Sorry if this is an obvious question like I said I am rubbish :eh:

hi there. it was my first time using opks last cycle, so what I did was bought a big cheap bundle and poas every day from CD1!!! Just to check! Anyway i have 26 day cycle and I got pos opk on CD13 and had ov pains on CD14. Also I didn't get my pos until 11.30pm on CD13. it was 2 dark lines before that but was clearly positive at 11.30pm. then 2 day lines the next day.

hope that helps xx

I would just pee away! And you can always back up a strong 2nd line with either a digi or something else (i backed up with Asda's own and they were superdark)

My cycle is between 29-31 days and I always start POAS on CD10...

I got my + on CD15 first month and on CD13 the next

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxxx

oooh you are not too far ahead of me then, but if i was you i'd get testing soon xxxx

so you'll roughly be CD9, I'm on CD4 xx

Tried on and it's a no go, oh well try again tomorrow and must get some cheap loads, any recommendations?

I posted a link earlier for the ones I got they are ultra sensitive ones and although they won't work for everyone, they were good for me and I got a glaring positive (check out the opk viewing gallery).

If you go on the TTC thread, there is a thread with my name on it, the link is in there. worked out about £4 for 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back