Docs or not yet?

toni64539

Reaction score
Hi girls. Well just got back from my weekend in the Cotswolds. I thought it might be a good time to get some serious BD-ing in. But af turned up yesterday morning. Gutted. But having charted and used opk's both this month and last month and I definately didn't ovulate???? Even though it's only 3rd month trying, surely I should be ovulating now, 3 months off microgynon. Do I go to docs and ask them to give mr something to help me ovulate? Cos surely there's no point waiting a year if I'm not ovulating at all. Just so worried cos keep hearing bout people coming off that pill and falling on straight away so maybe I never have ovulated even before going on the pill?? I'm scared and freaking out thinking it's never gonna happen, silly I know as only on month three but I should be ovulating????? And I've been religious with my temps, setting alarm for 8 everyday making sure I'm accurate and not having anything to drink before opk's. So sorry for long rambling post, just don't know wheter to go to docs or not :(

Thanks in advance girls x

Hi Toni

GP prob wont take any action yet... mine started doing tests after we'd been trying for 6 months, but only because I'm the wrong side of 35 (otherwise I'd have had to wait for 12 months ttc). But no harm in giving them a call to find out!

What time of day are you using the OPKs? (They won't pick up LH if you're testing in the morning as LH is produced through the day.)

Xx

Thanks Hun. Testing at 2 pm. I know they won't do fertility tests yet but surely they would test to see if I'm ov-ing, only two simple blood tests isn't it??? Or is? Also what does chlomid do?

Hi Toni

I have been having irregular periods since coming off mycrogynon too, docs have given me some tests to show if and when im ovulating.

I mentioned Clomid after 4 months but they said they would not give it as it is common to be irregular whe coming off the pill, also can give you twins :)

Good Luck with ttc and hope you get your bfp very soon!

Thanks kayleigh. Thats a big help. I understand that they are going to be irregular. That's fine but I expect irregular or not I should be ovulating and I'm not which makes me worry. I will ring tomorrow, should be able to get an appointment the same day and see what she says. I'll keep you posted, thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back