Our stories.

Sunnydays

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I thought it might be nice for the newer members and old to briefly tell our stories and introduce ourselves to everyone. I'll start.....

I'm 37. Been with my husband (41) for nearly 10 years, married 18months. We have been ntnp for 6 years but actively trying for number 1, with regards to working out dates etc for 3 months. I was a little worried that nothing happened in the last 6 years but then last month I got caught but it sadly ended in a chemical so hoping we just missed ovulation in all those years. Hoping 2017 will bring us our baby.

Last edited:
This is a lovely idea! Sorry to hear about your chemical SunnyDays wishing you lots of luck x

Im 29 have been with my soon to be hubby who is also 29 for just over 10 years we have three children. Since having my youngest we decided that we weren't going to have any more. I say we but in all honesty it was myself that made the decision. My younger sons birth was quite traumatic and that was the main reason for not wanting anymore however after months of discussions and a few tantrums I agreed! so here we are! our first month of trying! I'm filled with a variety of emotions! excitement and anxiety being the main two!

looking forward to getting to know everyone better on the rollercoaster journey that is ttc!!

Last edited:
Great idea sunnydays!

I'm 29, my OH is 30. We have been together 12 years and married for 2. TTC for 3 years now. I have poly cystic ovaries and have just finished my 6th month of clomid. I have my next appointment early Jan and I think after we are looking at IVF.

BUT... I am currently on cycle day 34 of a usual 29 day cycle. I took a FRER on day 30 which was a BFN. Going to try to wait until Friday or Saturday before I test again, that would be CD 36/37

As a newbie around here, this is a lovely idea :)

I'm 30, husband is 35. Been together 9 years, married for 3. Been 'officially' TTC #1 for last 6 months.

Was diagnosed with a prolactinoma about a year ago which was causing high prolactin levels and probably means I wasn't ovulating. Had been on the pill for a long time and it was only discovered by chance after investigating other symptoms. After getting levels and cycles under control we decided to officially start trying 6 months ago.

Hoping 2017 will be our time.

hi everyone this is a fantastic idea
I am 27 and hubby is 23 we have been married 19 months now and been together 4 years I have been off he pill since june 2013 so nearly 4 years but was on it since I was 12 we have been ttc for 3.5 years and had nothing so far so we are getting all the tests done I got all blood tests last week and got results yesterday I am ovulating but had slightly high levels of prolactin so have to get another one in January and my hubby has his SA test tomorrow.

so feeling relatively positive that hopefully 2017 will be our year to even just fall pregnant since we are now getting the help

I love this idea too!

I'm 30, my OH is 34, we've been together almost 5 years, we're parents to a gorgeous two year old white German Shepherd! We're currently on our first cycle of TTC our first baby...my OH had an undescended testicle that he had to have removed when he was younger, so I'm not sure whether that will have any effect, but all we can do is try!

Last edited:
I love this idea too!

I'm 30, my OH is 34, we've been together almost 5 years, we're parents to a gorgeous two year old white German Shepherd! We're currently on our first cycle of TTC our first baby...my OH had an undescended testicle that he had to have removed when he was younger, so I'm not sure whether that will have any effect, but all we can do is try!

We have a white German shepherd too, she will be 6 in Feb. She is and always will be our number 1 baby. X

Hi, :wave:
I'm 23 (24 in feb) been with hubby (26) for 6 years, married for nearly 2. We have been ttc for 19/20 months, ntnp for longer.
I've now had 7 miscarriages and waiting for my first appointment at the recurrent miscarrige clinic, which is next month.

We also have a German Shepherd, she's only 1 & we have a staffy who's 4 :) xx

Hiya, I'm 29 and my husband is 31. We've been together for 7 years, married for a year and a half and have a nearly three year old daughter. Just decided to start trying for our second due to me developing sepsis and being in hospital for 5 weeks after my first was born iv only just come round to the idea of having another! We also have two terriers who are 4 and 6 x

Hello Everyone, This is a great Idea :)

I'm 33 (nearly 34) My OH is 32 and we have been together for 3 years and ttc #1 since Aug 2015,
We have a fur baby labradoodle 5 years old, she is my baby :)

Nice to meet you all xxx

Hi guys!

I'm 32, my hubby is 31. We met online and have been together for 5 years and got married in march this year. Been TTC since the wedding and I have been off the pill for over a year. My cycles are 27days, using OPKs and conceive plus but nothing as yet....thought it was supposed to be easy!

Lovely to meet you all!

Xx

Hi! I'm 42! Been with my hubby nearly 8 years, he's ten yearscyounger! (Giggedy!) married 5 years next June! Had our first baby age 40 after a year of trying, we had just started down the ivf route, we'd done all the tests and been accepted on the programme and a week before my first bloods were to be taken I found out I was pregnant! That was on Christmas Eve three years ago! Been trying for number two for a while now, it's difficult because hubbyvworks away every week and is only home on weekends! Currently in the awful tww! Hoping this is another nice Christmas surprise! I've just eaten a whole jar of pickled onions, not sure if that's s sign! Ha ha. good luck all of you! Xxx

Hi great idea and great for me as a newbie to get to know everyone a little.

I am 29 my husband is 30. We have been together for 7 years and married for 3 months and 21 days ! We are quite early on in our journey of TTC but couldn't be more excited at the thought of becoming parents! I'm shocked at how much it has already become such a huge part of our lives, wondering when it might happen! Im constantly summoning my husband to the bedroom (sorry tmi) and then crossing everything that my period won't come! Hopefully 2017 will bring us all the postvie test we're hoping for!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back