Our snowman is rad.... Now staring Snowgirl and Snowcat....

helsekia said:
OH's effort! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SP_A0937.jpg

:rotfl: even the bird is like "WTF?"

LOL @ Lou and Lou's efforts :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nippy she's blooming freezing!!!! :rotfl: and getting colder still snowing here!!!!!!

*Takes a bow*

I just noticed the bird :rotfl: I bet he was thinking 'I've heard of fat balls for us birds in winter, but not fat cock, I'll never get that back to the nest! :shock:

LouF said:
Nippy she's blooming freezing!!!! :rotfl: and getting colder still snowing here!!!!!!

I know! I wanna bring my creations inside :D

Lou said:
*Takes a bow*

I just noticed the bird :rotfl: I bet he was thinking 'I've heard of fat balls for us birds in winter, but not fat cock, I'll never get that back to the nest! :shock:

Mr Black bird is thinking he might just suck it and see!!! Won't be swallowing though might get frost throat!!!!!!

oh my god!ive not laughed so much in weeks.well graham looks gorgeous with this seasons must have windmill :D and snowlady wow!i bet she could put a smile on grahams face :lol: she looks a bit thin on the booby dept though maybe a couple of extra snowballs :think: snowcat is fab,and no litter tray to clean out afterwards.

oh and the willy didnt stay put for long it melted :(

helsekia said:
oh my god!ive not laughed so much in weeks.well graham looks gorgeous with this seasons must have windmill :D and snowlady wow!i bet she could put a smile on grahams face :lol: she looks a bit thin on the booby dept though maybe a couple of extra snowballs :think: snowcat is fab,and no litter tray to clean out afterwards.

oh and the willy didnt stay put for long it melted :(

Typical :roll:

:lol:

i did pile the snow from OH's car window on the front of his car meaning to make a mini snowman hood thingy, but it ended up looking like a willy but with eyes, so he made me take it down - refused to drive anywhere with it on his car.. :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I missed all this yesterday!
You girls are too funny! Love the snow people!! (and cock! even if it was a bit of a let down :lol: :lol: )

Thanks girlies, made my day, Isla is stood staring at me wondering why i am crying with laughter.

They are brill, especially the WTF bird and the snow cock. Demon cat is good too. Bloody excellent! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my god, you guys made me cry :cry: with laughter, I have tears streaming down my face lol!!!

I'm loving the snow creations!

I wanna make a snowman and put my work hat and apron on it but the snow is too icy now, hate that snow :(

omg i snorted tea out my nose from laughin so much :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't know how to break this to you girls.......Snowman & snowcat have......melted :cry:

Well not completely but their faces have gone :(

I bloody loved that snowman! snowcat....not so much :)

plenty of snow!you will have to build a bigger better graham :D dont forget we need pics :D

No more snow here, just rain :)

But now I think you must lead by example :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back