Our snowman is rad.... Now staring Snowgirl and Snowcat....

I'm impressed by the cock on the lawn, its a good size considering the temp outside.

Bloom, my OH wishes I had cock on the brain - though it does sound like a dodgy illness.

Onlyu on bloomin pf could a snowman thread end up about cock.

oooo maybe im on a promise :lol:i wish i had a freezer big enough to keep it in now :rotfl: :rotfl: and yes definately only on pf :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ETA wouldnt be the first cock my lawns seen :oops: :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Right I'm putting the rubber gloves on to go and build a snowman in the poo minefield garden any requests?

You will all have to wait till hubby gets home to see the pic as crap with camera and puter!!! Pink rubber gloves no less!!!

When I saw Beanie on I thought I was going to get told off for saying condom on here, but You cam say cock too!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

someone i used to know had a fish called mr hanky :rotfl: :rotfl:

Who the hell is Mr Hanky??? I am blonde!!!! Had to take a gloves off to type!!!

From Southpark He is a talking turd :) Hence the mine field of poop.

I hate doing the pooper scooping so good luck because you can almost guarantee if theres poo out there you will find it. On the plus side hopefully it will be frozen so it wont make too much of a mess :rotfl:

glad its not just me who hasto stand out in the cold picking up dog pooh and swearing under my breath thinking oh god this is the highlight of the day

Right built a lady snowman with boobs and all just got to dress her know had to come in its soooo cold and rubber gloves on good against the cold!!! Poo not too bad must have done a good job last time! Sorry no MR Hanky went out before you all replied!!! Got to cook dinner too so will get hubby to do the pic upload thing after tea catch you all in a bit x x x x

Oh meant to say any tips on getting pic on so hubby can read and follow the instructions x x x

You need to load them from your computer onto a hosting site like photobucket.

I've just built another rad snow creature but photobucket is playing up :x

Thats a cool snowman. Beats the ass of my effort that we made earlier but then we havent got anywhere like that amount of snow. It did lie though.

Issac looks well chuffed with it.

Isaac was only allowed to watch :rotfl:

IMG_0890.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: How exotic!

:clap:

Are her eyes made of dog poo? :D

You asked for it....

My sister thinks its look like the rabbit from Donnie Darko :think: Snowman is happy!

Snowcat is cool Lou!!

No Chavladies eyes are not poo they are stones!! Nice gold bikini huh not mine of course!!!!! Nor the hat!!! Honest :rotfl: :rotfl:

Meant to say Lou, is it a tail on snow cat or a willy!!!!! I love his collar very bling :lol:

Chavladies lipstick is a new colour this season it's lamuudd!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Its a tail of course :D and I handmade his collar from the finest tin foil money can buy, only the best for snowcat :D

Your snowgirl looks a but nippy in that bikini :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back