Our romantic OHs!

*Star*

Reaction score
As there is a thread about how unromantic OH are, I thought us with romantic ones should have somewhere to tell everyone!

(If there is already a thread then point me in the right direction!)

For me, my OH buys me flowers, not often but enough to make me feel special! For Valentines last year he set up a table when I came home from work (even though he was working 24/7 at the pub, and it had flowers and romantic crackers, and confetti and presents and wine on it.

He always tells me he loves me, and even when I'm feeling fat and just down he says i'm not and that im gorgeous to him even if i dont feel it myself.

OH does little things llike back rubs and cups of tea when I want.

He went away with work a few months ago and left me a love note under my pillow for later.

My OH is pretty romantic, not with gifts or weekends away but sometimes he's so sweet! He tells me numerous times how much he loves me every day, I can't imagine not being told.

He makes my lunch for me before work every morning because I'm a really bad morning person! Once he put a note in my lunch, was so sweet!

My OH isn't romantic at all :(

I think i've just got used to it now..

My OH used to be romantic!
He used to always leave me little note saying how much he loved me and song lyrics etc! He used to buy me flowers often and stuff like that!
Now he doesnt so much :(

my oh is romantic sometimes... cups of coffee in bed, giving me a lie-in on a sunday. But the most romantic thing ever for me, was the first birthday present he ever gave me. We had absolutely NO money and so he organised the kids to give me a day off - I was not allowed even to make coffee! was given a lie -in and they made me a cake...was so special, my best present ever... :lol:

I count myself as very lucky

Lisa

my oh is romantic sometimes... cups of coffee in bed, giving me a lie-in on a sunday. But the most romantic thing ever for me, was the first birthday present he ever gave me. We had absolutely NO money and so he organised the kids to give me a day off - I was not allowed even to make coffee! was given a lie -in and they made me a cake...was so special, my best present ever... :lol:

I count myself as very lucky

Lisa

Ooh right see now my OH makes all the brews etc and does all the cooking, makes be breakfast each morning etc! But I dont class that as him being romantic!? (though I think he would like me too haha)
I see it as, if he didnt do it to me, then I would do it for him and if I were doing it, it would be classed as "my job" kwim? I wouldt get any praises for making the teas each night etc!
My sis always says to me Im cruel because Joe makes tea and dinner etc everyday! Well 1) he enjoys cooking, I dont and 2) how patronising is she too herself!? She makes all the food then says I treat my OH like a slave!? Silly billy lol ;)
Though I do apprieciate everything he does! More so than he would if I was still doing everything! heehee

mine has been giving me lots of back rubs, heaven.

But it's al the little ways he shows me he cares that i value, for example if we go away anywhere he always sleeps closest to the door just to protect me, he mainl always walks on the side of the footpath next to the traffic for the same reason (though that is slipping a bit recently).

Even though he might not tell me he loves me more tahtn a couple of times a day i always feel loved by him.

Sandi

Mine isnt romantic at all :( Wish he was!.. He cooks nd makes me cup of teas but i dont find that romatic.. Chips and pizza isnt really cooking :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back