Sound like a right cow

Sully2012

Reaction score
It's my birthday today and as baby due in 4 weeks I thought I would get a mum to be birthday card but I didn't. OH sweet he got me such romantic presents but part of me is upset I never got a card from our daughter to be. I won't say anything to him as he taken afternoon off work and is cooking steak tonight and got me lots of lovely stuff, I feel guilty for moaning about a card! Men don't think like we do I suppose. Pointless comment just had to say about it somewhere lol x

You dont sound like a right cow at all. But yeah, men dont think like that. :(

There was a thread in "baby and toddler" the other week about mother's day - and i actually showed it to DH on my phone - just so he got the hint!! - cos i do mothers/fathers days etc for all our parents. Dunno that he would think about it otherwise. lol

xxx

happy Birthday!!
Men really don't think the way we do... I always have to hint majorly or even ask outright if I want something, otherwise it will never enter DH's head!! Although having said that, he really surprised me today... My Valentines card was addressed to Nic 'Mum to be' from Steve 'Dad to be' - really touched me! :)

Awww happy birthday! You don't send bad sweetie - you're right, men don't think the way we do. Maybe remind DH perhaps when it comes to mothers day.

Awww nic that's so sweet!

Aww nic what a lovely card :) he has come home from work with a hand made card from the baby lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back