OUR Positives!!!

Right back at cha Foxxi!! My next session is on Tuesday, my HV is coming to do Mhairi's 7 month check and she will go over my "homework" and stuff then!

I have to be quick girls as Mhairi is lying upstairs in nothing but a nappy in a warm warm room.....no matter what I do I can't cool it down, and she's now got a temp (38, so just a slight one) so I'm away up to lie beside her!

* Got up, got ready, put a face on!

* Went to the cash and carry and got stuff for the christening

* Went to my first counselling session and it was fabulous!

* Went to tesco to get MORE stuff for the christening

* Had a nice salad tea

* The sun is out.....although it's driving my wee girl mad!

xxx

Hello everyone! :wave:

Here goes for todays!

* Got up and got ready and Mhairi, my mum and I went to get waxed (Mhairi didn't b4 you panic!). That may not be a positive to you, but my legs were hairier than a gorillas so I'm slippy slidey smooth!

* We went for a lovely lunch and Mhairi was an angel!

* I went to tesco and got the cava for the christening...I looked like a right twat walking about with 12 bottles of the stuff in my trolley as they didn't have any un-opened cases!

* I've just been for a shower and exfoliated in prep for my spray tan tomorrow morning!

* I'm going to paint my nails after my tea!

Hope you all had a great day too!

xxx

Howdy Campers

Sounds like a busy day Lainey!

* Had a good day with DH...I did snap once but did apologise straight away.

* I was up super early this morning with Fynn.. after getting him washed and ready for the day DH took over so I could go back to bed for a few hours.

* Managed to have an un-disturbed shower this morning.

* Chopped, peeled and diced all the veg in preparation to cook tomorrow to freeze for Fynns tea-time meals.

* Done a massive spag bol for tea.. and froze loads of it for Fynns dinnertime meals.

* Done a load of housework.

Hey Foxxi!

You had a good day doing mummy things! I like those days!

I forgot to add to my post -

* I got 4 numbers on the lotto last night! :dance: :dance: £39! :rotfl: :rotfl: I was expecting a bit more for FOUR numbers, but hey! Every penny counts!

xxx

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

*went to seafront and had a nice walk
*had a long bath
*got the cards through for me and OH's joint account (makes me feel so grown up!, lol)
*had someone comment on my bump in a nice way!!! More of a 'wow what a lovely bump' rather than a 'OMG you're huge' lol.
*finished and submitted an essay last night! - which is a huge plus as the next one isn't due until early July and i was worried i was going to go into labour before i had sorted this one!
*am generally enjoying the pregnancy :) a lot more so than previously!

- Lainey - every little helps! And i wish i could reach my toes! I had to get OH to paint them last time, lol
- Foxxi - sounds like a good day :) and i love spag bol!

Hi all,

Busy day yesterday because my oh was off work and we spent the day in the sun so heres yesterdays positives:

Had a bit of a low day but tried to not let it get to me.
Went swimming with my oh
Had my hair cut
Went to the park in the evening with kids
Went to the gym

Hope you all had good days and found lots of positives x

Oooooo I've been very lapse in posting my positives!

Here we go for a 3 day update!

Friday -

* Got my tan done and felt all golden and summery!

* The men came to fit the wetwall in the new bathroom and it looks great!

* Dropped Mhairi off at her other grans and came home and went to my bed for 2 hours...bliss!

Saturday -

* Mhairi slept in! :shock: We didn't waken till 7:30! And I had to be at the hairdressers for 9! So mad dash later we made it!

* Got my hair done ^^ OBVIOUSLY! :rotfl: :rotfl:

* Got all the last bits and pieces done for the christening

* Mhairi spent some time with her dad

Today!

* It was Mhairi's Christening. Everything went smoothly and we all had a fantastic day!

xxx

Felt abit low again today. Not as many random thoughts but really detatched from myself. Keep thinking about how i feel again, finding it hard not to.

Positives:

Walked to school
Did the gardening
Walked back to school
Made tea
did all the washing
went swimming as a family

Hi Lucy!

Your still posting positives, so that's a really good thing, you will come through this!

Mine for today -

* It was my mum's birthday, so we went for a lovely lunch in Glasgow

* I ate langoustine, oysters and loads of fish....yummy!

* Mhairi spent some time with her dad this afternoon

* Mhairi was an absolute angel alllll day.....I think that exorcisim part of the baptisim rite might just have had an effect! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxx

Hiya Girls :wave:

Havent posted in a while.. been really busy!

Glad Mhairis christening went well Lainey..and glad her father is spending time with her :D She looks adorable in her photos :)

Positives for the last few days-

* Picked my mum and dad up from the airport after their holiday... I'm really close to my parents, so it was lovely to see them.

* Met up with some friends and their kids on Saturday we all sat in the beer garden.. had a few glasses of wine, and ashamed to admit, I was a little tipsy...I am such a light weight these days!

* On Sunday met up with the same couple from Saturday and their kids again and went to the same pub :shock: so DH's could watch the match.

* Yesterday, went into work for the first time since I went off on materniy.. I was really nervous about it, cos for the past 8 months I've been cocooned up in my own little world and seemed to have lost a lot of my confidence.. but, I had no need to worry at all.. everyone was so nice and seemed happy to see me and they all fell in love with Fynn! I still feel really anxious about going back..but after going in today, I feel a little more positive.

and I think thats about it for now :D

Hello :wave:

Foxxi - loving the lightweightedness (new word)...I'm much the same.....had two glasses of wine after the christening and I was scoofed! Banging sore head yesterday too! I WAS the Jack Daniels Queen.....must get back into training!

Positives for today -

* HV was in this morning, Mhairi is thriving and her mummy ain't doing toooooo badly either! :wink:

* Ex came round and took Mhairi for the afternoon (not by himself.....has to have his mother with him at all times incase some fluid of any sort should leak from child!)

* My years supply of baby wipes arrived today....ain't got a scooby doo where to put them!

* I am still tanned and it really has lifted my mood, so I went for a shower after tea and topped it up!

* I went out today and got Mhairi a sun canopy for the silver cross pram.....pics will follow soon!

* Getting nice txts :shhh: :oops:

xxx

LaineyG - Have i missed something? Years supply of baby wipes???

Bit of a weird out of my body day again i wish it would go away :wall:

Positives:

Went and had some blood taken to find out why i am covered in bruises.
Went for a lovely walk to the m-i-ls with a friend.
Made tea.
Cleaned up a bit.
Went to the gym and managed to lift heavier weights

:D

Hi everyone i havent posted in a while been to busy doing a big fat nothing :rotfl:
I need this at the moment found out due to money concerns my parents may not make it down to be here for the birth so im a bit down a the mo as i had my heatr set on my Mam being in the labour room with me when Collier is born :( :(

Lucy have you found out why you get the bruises yet?? hope its nothing to worry about hun :hug:

my positives for today
Colliers 2/5 engaged and back of head is facing my front prefect
hes now caught up with his fundal and is bang on dates at 39cm :dance:

I am having fun burning all my face songs on to cds to play while in labour and laughing as i think of the pain and tourture on my James face having to listen to my music :rotfl: :rotfl:

enjoyed eatin a box of blueberrys ymmy :D

enjoying doing nothing :sleep: :cheer:

thats mine so farHope everyone is having a lovely day :wave:

Hello!

Lucy - I won a years supply of baby wipes on the babycentre website! They delivered them all at once though....so Mhairi's changing table looks rather strange! I can't get to the nappies!

GL - Things will work out for you......and you could be holding your LO any day now!

Right, didn't post yesterday as I was knackered and I had a bad day with scrotum face! So here we go for two days worth -

Wednesday -

* Mhairi got back into her christening gown to get some proper piccies done. Only by a family member but he's really good!

* I got lovely txts

Today -

* The ex has exited the town! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

* Mhairi and I went for a lovely walk with the silver cross.

* She slept for an hour :shock: after her walk

* I applied for a new credit card today, with 15 months intrest free credit, and was accepted! I'm going to cut it up the minute it arrives and my balance will be transferred over so I can start paying it off and I might finally be able to get myself out of debt!

* Mhairi and I are sitting here, her in highchair, me at kitchen table, eating cucumber fingers and rice cakes......well, Mhairi is more interested in eating the high chair!

xxx

wow a whole years worth of baby wipes that will save you a bundle congrats :D

Glad you for excepted for the card Lainey hope it dose help you out with your debit :hug: :hug:

I love going for walks glad you enjoyed yours :D

aww cute she wants to eat the high chair :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgot to add positive
James dad is borrowing us the money we our short of to get our own house how could i have forgotten that :? :lol:
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back