Our Names so Far...

Tasha89

Reaction score
Ok so we don't know the sex so we're chosing one of each...

Evelyn Moss for a girl :) It's always been Evelyn for a girl before he/she was conceived! Love the name!

And either Benjamin or Edward Moss for a boy - I'm more for Edward at the moment. However, I don't know if that's because of my recent obsession with the Twilight Books and Films... :roll: OH likes both so we'll have to see on the day I think!

What do you think? :) Xx

Both of them are lovely :D

Have to say I do like Edward. And I havn't watched twilight, its just a pretty name lol xx

i love ezme for a girl because of twilight but they reckon twighlight names will become very very popular in the next yr so im not gona use it

love your names tho

those are lovely names, i love evelyn and i like edward more but it's up to you what you choose of course hehe. e names are deffo sounding right though! xxx

we are thinkin eddie, i like! my name is evelina so i like evelyn for sure!

i looooove the name evelyn lol its my name haha!! and love the boys names too!! x x x x x

i love ezme for a girl because of twilight but they reckon twighlight names will become very very popular in the next yr so im not gona use it

love your names tho

I can imagine they'll all be popular over the next year or two...that's my only worry. Don't want our son to have the same name as everyone else in his class! Hehe! Although I LOVE the name Esmée - My OH wasn't keen on it so it's never had a chance :-(

love them all, leaning towards Edward, and Ed as short if cute too when older X

Just remebered Edwin, is a lovely alternative too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back