Our name box

JnyFer

Reaction score
Hey girls just wanted to share with you our little name box idea.

Me and James have decided we are not going to find out the sex of this baby so we have a yellow bump. We have chosen one boys name eaxh and one girls name each. We wrote the names down and asked each of the kids in turn and in secret to choose from our choices the boy name they prefer and the girl name they prefer and to post them into a tiny sealed post box. We have also asked James parents and brother and my sister and niece and grandma to do the same.

The plan is to open the box when we get home from the hospital with the new bubba and find out the majority vote for what flavour baby it is then that will be the chosen name :lol::lol:

The names we have chosen are:

My choices are: Finley and Lacey
James chose : Taylor and Lexii

What do you think xx

That's really sweet and your names are actually not too dissimilar?

X

I think it's a fab idea but I would just worry that the majority name didn't suit baby as much as the other name?! Although lots of people say they grow to suit their names anyway so guess that doesn't have to be an issue. I think it's lovely that you're involving the whole family in choosing the name. xx

I love Lacey and Taylor! I thought Finley is more for boys, well only my opinion;-) Great idea with box!

Thanks girls. Finley is my boy name choice hunni xx

I have always chosen a name for the baby to 'grow in to' lol so thats not an issue for us but it is personal choice i guess and i can see how people would like to meet the bub first and then choose a name to suit.

We also decided the other day that we are going to have the baby nameless until the kids come home (from being looked after whilst i have bubs) and we will record the whole box opening on film and catch everyones reactions. It will be a lovely keepsake xxx

Wow!! What a remarkable idea!!! Really amazing;-) I will still this idea if you do not mind;-)))

Of course :)
Cant wait to see the kids faces when we all find out together what bubs is called xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back