• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our Little Twinnies 9 Weeks

Wow, congrats! How comes you had a scan at 9 weeks? xxx

Wow, congrats! How comes you had a scan at 9 weeks? xxx

i have had scans almost every week since being pregnant lol i have had a lot of complications baby b's sac has been a concern it didnt have as much water as baby a but it seems to be increasing now :dance: and as its twins its high risk xxx

Ah, glad to hear it's all going well. How did you know you was expecting twins? Was it just from having a scan? Twins run in both sides of our family. x

What an amazing photo! I'm so happy baby B is catching up and doing well xx

Oh so lovely to see them both growing was so tempted to ask you how you were before. But you beat me too it hehe x

:) thanks girlies :) we are so happy baby b is catching up its doing so well :) yes we went to scan at 7 weeks and there they were baby b was much smaller then and they werent even sure it was going to make it but as you can see from pic its doing so much better :) have another scan on friday will be 10 and 5 by then tickers one day behind lol so will do another scan update then but so excited for that one as its into double figures and hopefully will be able to get a good pic :) xxx

Wow! So glad both twins are doing well hun :) x x

aww what a fab pic of the twins hun :) really glad baby b is catching up and all is ok xx

Last edited:
Aw that's fab hun xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Wow - congratulations, what a fantastic picture x

So pleased baby b is doing well hun, great pic of the twinnies xxx

What a fab pic Hun, totally amazing :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads