• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twinnage update :) :) :)

aww what an amazing pic hun bet you are a very proud mummy :) really glad the other has caught up too bless! x

This maybe a stupid question but can u find out if they are identical or not? Congrats what lovely news!! :love: xxx

Congratulations, what an amazing picture xx

Lovely pic!! Amazing to see them both, glad theyre both growing well!

This maybe a stupid question but can u find out if they are identical or not? Congrats what lovely news!! :love: xxx

Of they share the same sack then they are identical. I don,t think these ones do so they are non, identical.

Of they share the same sack then they are identical. I don,t think these ones do so they are non, identical.

well mine seem to be playing little games lol they have been so separate all the way so far but at the last scan she said she might think they are identical as theres only a thin membrane between them so i think they will keep us guessing :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back