Phoebe has arrived!!!!

congratulations hun shes lovely :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

A huge congratulations........she is gorgeous!!!

By the way i love the babygrow, do you mind if i ask where its from??

Amy x

congratulations she's a treasure! :D

She is absolutely amazing!! Congrats!!!

xoxo Ree

Hi BubbleOne,

I have just found the time to announce our little arrival when I notice you've had your little bundle of joy too she's lovely. Congratulatons to all of you. I bet your having such an amazing time as we are, enjoying every second & just can't take our eyes off her. Hope you are still keeping well & Phoebe is doing well also.

Take care

Juls x

Hi Ladies.

Thank-You for all your replies.
We are all fine. Doing great. Phoebe is such a good baby and being a mum is a million times better than I ever thought it could be.
I will post some more pics soon.

sarah_17 - Had to go to theatre to be stitched up because they thought my tear was very close to my back passage (TMI) and it wouldn't stop bleeding. I had to have a spinal so that they could stitch it up pain free!! As it turned out the tear was not as bad as they first thought. Was in theatre 2 and a half hours whilst they tried to stop the bleeding. All is fine now though. Healing really well.

Prickleyfairy - The babygro is from Mothercare. It came in a pack of 3 and they were £12. I went into Mothercare yesterday and they are still in there xxx

Helllo

I know this is late but congradulations, and she really is beautiful.....you must be thrilled.
Can't wait now.
Katrina

CONGRATULATIONS!
She's absolutely beautiful!
Lucyx

Congratulations......she is beautiful, and with a full head of hair! - just like my little one Jack.

Love to you all

Just a quick post to say Thank You for all your posts. :lol:

Don't get chance to come on her much at the moment. OH is back at work and Phoebe suffers from colic so cries lots :shock:
Bless Her xxx

Awww - another beauty!
Congratulations - she's gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27