• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our landlords stealing our spoons!!!!!!

nickilubs

Reaction score
:evil: Grrrr just went to get some ice cream and we have one spoon........

Now the Last time he was down we had 2 forks left.....and he was down the other day and now we have 1 spoon!?!?!!!

He must be taking them when we aren't looking and not telling us either and as far as we know its only the cutlery.....but makes you wonder what else is he taking that we wouldn't of noticed!

He only comes down for weekends and he mentioned when the forks went missing that people were staying in his house for holidays and he said again this time that someones staying in the holiday place and the spoons have gone? Hummmmmm........its strange......either that or we have a cutlery ghost.

Hmm.. how does your landlord have access to your place? Does he sneak in whilst you are at work?

I would hide your cutlery in future! :D

Hahahahaha!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's hilarious!!

Grr that would annoy me too. The little forker :twisted: :rotfl: I'd tell him to start saving those spoons he keeps pinching because he'll have a hard job digging himself out of that hole when you raise the issue with him! :shakehead: x

Ooooo if he was to steal my teaspoons he would have a REAL war on his hands!!!!! I only ever eat with baby spoons I dont like big spoons! But my OH uses big spoons and thats what he stole.

He came round to paint our gate.....he comes here with his mum and dad and then gets bored so comes and visits us so he can entertain himself by measuring windows and painting random things that don't need painting.......hes a very strange man. My OH went to get him a tape measure and thats when he must of stolen the spoons from our draw....last time he stole the forks lol. If he steals my baby spoons he will have real trouble!

what an odd man!!!!! u need to postcode ya spoons and stuff to ID them ya used to do with ya bikes when ya were little!! :lol:

What a strange landlord you have!! :lol: Makes me glad my landlord lives a 3 hours drive from our flat and never comes down! Although when we first moved in I was convinced at one point he was letting himself in while I was out and eating my chocolate until Ewan pointed out that no amount of chocolate is worth driving 3 hours for! :rotfl:

I use teaspoons as well. I don't know why but I just prefer eating with little spoons! :think:

What a odd man :think:

I'd be worried about my landlord coming round when I werent there, my Mums neighbours are a house full of Uni Students and its privately rented and the Landlord is always popping round when they're not there and sometimes they dont even know he's coming round, apparently he has to do spot checks :think:

dannii87 said:
Hahahahaha!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's hilarious!!

Grr that would annoy me too. The little forker :twisted: :rotfl: I'd tell him to start saving those spoons he keeps pinching because he'll have a hard job digging himself out of that hole when you raise the issue with him! :shakehead: x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How bizarre though!!

lol what a strange landlord you have, i reckon next time he comes round give him a job far far away from the cutlery drawer and mention you think youve got a poltergeist that steals spoons !! :shock: :shock:

nickilubs said:
:evil: Grrrr just went to get some ice cream and we have one spoon........

Now the Last time he was down we had 2 forks left.....and he was down the other day and now we have 1 spoon!?!?!!!

He must be taking them when we aren't looking and not telling us either and as far as we know its only the cutlery.....but makes you wonder what else is he taking that we wouldn't of noticed!

He only comes down for weekends and he mentioned when the forks went missing that people were staying in his house for holidays and he said again this time that someones staying in the holiday place and the spoons have gone? Hummmmmm........its strange......either that or we have a cutlery ghost.

:rotfl: how funny .
Are you sure you're not throwing the cutlery in the waste bin when scrapping out left overs or something :think: . I do that loads with yoghurt pots.

Are landlords allowed to just pop in when there bored then hun? I thought they had to give you some notice?

LOL I dunno hes a very strange man hes about 40 and never married no kids hes quite a awkward man like hes really talkative but could be quite offensive if you didn't know that he was just bloody odd haha! I laugh at him when his mum is around he goes like a teenager and stares at his feet and gets dead shy and the "go away mum" look haha! He also goes on about how theres nothing better than being a dad and that Im on the easy run of pregnancy and stuff when he really hasnt a clue!

He could be alot worse but the Spoons and forks thing is really odd?! Haha Im gonna ask him next time hes around lol!
Also we were thinking he might of even stolen dirty ones off the side because when he came there was loads of washing up to be done and I think most of the spoons were there! Mabey he has a spit fetish :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im sorry i kno its not funny but i confess i laughed when i read that title :oops:

i thought we had a similar ghost last week i lost a baby bottle lid and a teaspoon, but on monday i found the lid (under the bed- altho i DID look there 3 times!) and today i found the spoon :cheer:

i kno it must be annoying tho grr kick his ass!

Seriously, I would call the police as its theft!! However bizarre and random. but it is quite funny :shhh:

My mum just walked in as I was reading this and accused me of nicking her teaspoons, apparently we've gone from 12 to 1

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!

serial spooner on the loose!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: This is my spoon thread dont be getting it stolen too then I will be left with no spoons at all and no where to talk about spoons.....its a sad day in spoon world for me.

How come when they go missing your parents always blame you? And they always know exactly the amount thats gone missing and that "they are in your room!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back