Our Gorgeous Baby Girl - Lots of pic's :o)

Thanks for sharing your photos with us, Paula - they're great to look at! Congratulations on your beautiful girl. You look like a very happy family! :D
xxxx

congratulations hun, she is absolutely gorgeous, just perfect.
:cheer: :hug:

congratulations Paula! She looks beautiful!

Can I ask how overdue you were again when you started labour? ANd did you know it was coming? Did anything feel different?

K.xxx

wow i agree she is blemish free, soooo perfect.
what a gorgeous little girl, i have to say too, you do not look like youve just given birth!!! you look fab!

congrats xxx

What a beautiful little princess you both have!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
You look really well hun :clap:
All the best for the future and your family :hug:

Paula she's absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations hun. And well done you getting online with pics so quickly.

congratulations and what great pics! you must be over the moon x

KJ said:
congratulations Paula! She looks beautiful!

Can I ask how overdue you were again when you started labour? ANd did you know it was coming? Did anything feel different?

K.xxx

Sorry been busy sitting looking at her can't take my eyes off her!

I was 10 days oer hun, it was a week ago today i had the sweep on friday, and then saturday we went out shopping for the whole day walking round the town, i thought i would give that a go as sitting resting was not helping and while we was out i got quite a few braxton hicks and thought maybe something will happen, but was not till i got home and sat down i started getting them alot. wouldn't say i felt any different it just came on all of a sudden and built up.

Go have a stomp round the town or a park or something see if it works for you, oh and we made love that morning to and i stuck a pillow under my bum :wink: :rotfl: so that could of helped.... good luck hun :hug:

Thanks everyone she is a little stunner she is still so perfect and her skin is perfect :D

She was weighed yesterday and had her heel prick test and is now 6lb 7oz but is feeding really well, she is also being a little angel at night has slept through one night and got up just once the other 2 nights so is letting her mum and dad sleep good little girl :D

And thanks to all you who said i look fab after giving birth, i think the secret is not having the pain relief and looking with it after rather than spaced out :rotfl: as i only had the gas and air for the last 2 pushes and it was just the 2 pushes that she was born with, very quick.

We are totally in love with her and so chuffed we have a daughter.

Thanks again everyone, will add a couple more pic's later :cheer:

ooo cant wait for more pictures

isnt she so good letting you get your sleep :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic