our follow up appoinment

ab11

Reaction score
we had our follow up today at 11.15, had to wait a piggin hour to been seen.
i had work at 1.30 thinkin i didnt need a to swap it or amything, i was very wrong.
so we got in saw the gyno, our results frm bloods n semen tests etc should of been faxed over from the gp but hadnt even though they had had 7weeks to do so. the gyno was very happy about that, she phoned our gp n got the results there n then (dont see why the gyno didnt do that last time tbh)
we got told orginally that hubbys semen was satisfactory fair enough they kinda are. a mans good sperm count should be 20 million hubby as 37million BUT there not doin wat they should be doin not goin fast enough :(
so hubby as to do another sperm count to see if it is any different cause if there is something wrong with the sperm u have to do it again.
im havin my bloods done again cause last i had them done was last year - march 2011.
she said she wanted to refer us for my hsg but jus wants hubby to do another spem count to see if there is any improvement, fingers crossed was a one off.
anyways this gyno was alot better n she said she will see us in 4weeks once iv had bloods. didnt end gettin in work till 2.30 they were really funny with me but wat could i do??
sorry for the long post, just wanted to update u all
xx
ooo she said my ovarivies are great - cause of my pelvic scan
xx

So your hubby will have another SA and you will have more bloods ansd then gynae will see u again for hsg?

This sounds good. Do some reading on improvoing sperm. Its amazing the difference a change in lifestyle can make. Ie lose pants, stop cycling, vitamins, cool showers, keep laptop of lap etc.

Glad that your ovaries look good. She will have been referring to the size of them and the follicle count.

I know its a lot of info to take in but its another thing checked that can be croissed of the list.

Sounds good Ab :)

If a sperm result comes back bad, they tend to act swifter at referring you for treatment because there isn't much else to do but go for IUI or IVF.

Female or unexplained fertility takes forever because they do a million and one diagnostics and then try a million and one treatments before getting to IUI or IVF.

Ye thats why she said us in 4weeks cause of the 21day blood. Makes sense to see her again in 4weeks. Wish the last gyno we saw said/did this 7weeks wouldnt of been wasted. Hes only got 3% movement, apprently vitamin c helps movement of sperm so gonna invest in some vitamins. Thanks lou thats kinda given me a sense of relief but really dnt wanna be unexplained xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Hi ab, good news re your ovaries and fx hubby's next SA will be better. My hubby takes vit c and zinc (tablet dissolved in water) every day just for general health though cos his SA was fine. He has noticed he feels a lot better in himself, more energy etc so it can only help. Lotsa luck hun xxxx

PorkPie saw an improvement in motility and morphology when he started taking wellman conception. they're expensive but he gets them half price online

He was takin zinc and vitamin b6 or something but got told wen we first went the docs it wont make much diff. Proves how crapr gp is. So hubby is goin bk on them :) dont understand how he as all them spermies but they dont move :s xx

hi, i think it is better if his swimmers need help to get him on a multi vit like "wellman conception". they are pretty expensive for what they are but as scotch says they are cheaper online. make sure he doesnt ever ever ever smoke, cut out as many of the pints as possible and eat well.

He doesnt smoke, he as asma - im crap at spellin. He doesnt drink he was ill a couple years bck so cnt drink now. Well he can drink one or two but he doesnt even do that. Ill hav a look on the lappy in abit where should i get them from? Amazon? Xx

yeah i buy my pregnacare off amazon, much cheaper than boots, you can get wellman conception as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back