Our day out in York.

hels

Reaction score
Well im amazed......there is a world outside of Preg Forum LMAO!!! :rotfl:
Look at what we discovered! We went to York on Saturday, ive been dying to go on the Yorkshire Wheel for ages now, so we went to the National Railway Museum too. We took my SS too, he loved it. It brought back lots of childhood memories for me, my Grandad used to take me there lots when i was dinky! We then walked in to York and did a little shopping too. We had such a fantastic family day out i thought id share it with you....

DSCF1857.jpg

when we got on i got a bit nervous cos it was so windy, but i composed myself and LOVED it!

So did Charlie
DSCF1864.jpg

DSCF1878.jpg

With Daddy

DSCF1865.jpg

View of the MInster from the wheel

The Minster close up
DSCF1894.jpg

We love York, it is such a great day out. It can be a little expensive, but soooooo worth it.

awwlovely pics hun you all looked as though yous hada fab time :cheer:

so glad you shared them with us :hug:
xxxxx

Aw lovely pics - looks like you had a great day. Charlie's getting so big, it's so long since I've seen her!

Looks a lovely day out & Charlie is a sweetheart :D

Great Pics hels, looks like you had a fun time! Charlie has grown up loads she is such a pretty girl! :)

Great photos, that one of you and Charls is adorable. I went on the birmingham version (and was scared too but Seren loved it)

Hi

looks like you all had a blast.
Kiara has the same dress , Sarah sent it for Kiara i did her pics in it.
She looks real cute in it
Katrina

Fab pics, That one of you both laughing is great - you look so alike

Great photos hun, York looks like a great place. Charlie is still as cute as ever :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back