Our Day Out

Kelly G

Reaction score
Brooke And I Went To Rushmoor Country Park Today. We Didn't Take Olivia As She Has A Bit Of A Cold And It Was Cold Out!

We Had A Lovely Time, It's A Shame Daddy Couldn't Be There (He Had To Work), But We Are Going To Go Back When It's Warmer With Him And Olivia!

Aww cute animals.

Brooke is really pretty. Looks like you had a nice day. It must have been nice to have some time; just you & Brooke. :D

Hi

aww looks like you had a nice time glad you had a good time with Brooke must of been nice :)

Tina & Gabs said:
Aww cute animals.

Brooke is really pretty. Looks like you had a nice day. It must have been nice to have some time; just you & Brooke. :D

Thats what i was thought! I did feel a little bad for not takin Olivia! But it was nice to have time on our own without me saying "just wait a minute Olivia needs changing" If you know what i mean! I think Brooke enjoyed having Mummy to her self too.

She always thinks of Olivia tho, When ever she goes on a day out with my parents or without Olivia she always come back with something for her! Yesterday she saw this Touch, Feel and Hear Farm animal book and asked if we could buy it for Olivia. I think its quite sweet. it shows that she does miss her sister when she isn't around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back