Holiday in New York?

Dinski

Reaction score
Me and my dh are thinking of going to New York for a week in early November. It will be our honeymoon (of sorts) and the only time we will be able to be alone abroad before the baby comes.

I really really want to go as I love NY and I need a holiday. However, I am a bit worried about going on holiday when I will be approx 15 weeks pg. Is this safe? Will they even let me into the country knowing that I am pregnant? I wouldn't normally ask but I think that America has a strict policy on entry and stop people for all sorts of reasons.

Has anyone been to NY when pregnant and how was it?

I cant see why not...i went to spain when i was 23 weeks ...

To be honest if you dont want any questions asked at airport just wear a baggy jumper and you will most likely be able to hide a 15 week bump..unless you are like some people and have very big bumps from day 1!

But i really cant see why they wouldnt let you in...also cant see why it wouldnt be safe just try to move abit during the journey stand up and stretch youre legs every now and then and take lots of water :)

Have fun!

I went to NYC last year when I was 12 weeks pregnant. They won't know you're preggers anyway & if you did tell them it wouldn't make any difference.

Just drink plenty of water on the flight, maybe wear some flight socks & make sure you walk around during the flight too.

We did a lot of walking there & it really does knacker you out so my advice would be to not do too much, get the bus :lol:, wrap up warm & you'll be fine :D

yeah you'll be ok, if there was any concerns your mw would tell you. Have a great time, I am so jealous. I wanted to go to NY last winter but I was very pregnant then. Never,mind there is always next year

im sorry to go off topic but beanie i dont know why you're avatar has given me the giggles :rotfl: there is just something about them jelly beans

:talkhand: ignore me...im weird

they are still making me laugh..i dont know whats wrong with me :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back