ouch!!!

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I had a midwife apointment yesterday and she said baby is 1/5 engaged but today ive got a hell of a lot of pressure down bellow and ive had on and off stomach cramps is it possible for baby to engage quite quickly or am i imagining it? x

I find that when the Dr feels for the head it sets off loads of cramps etc for the next few days, but that's cos she's so heavy handed!

Xx

yeah she is very heavy handed its the pressure that has arrive all of a sudden that is making me wonder if he has suddenly dropped x

You'll probably notice a difference, even if they've just moved down a little bit. I've had lots of cramps on and off for at least a couple of weeks now but I don't think I'll go in to labour just yet!

It is possible.

However, when the midwife feels around at the baby (as spinsugar said) I always get cramps afterwards. Especially last time! Was very painful for a day or two x

Sent from my GT-I9300

ugh i'm walking like a duck because of the pressure feels like a need a poo so tmi ugh had enough now why is pregnancy so un-glamorous :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back