Orgasms

bum/legs up for 20 mins after BD lol. To keep it in I kept a pillow under my bum for the night with tissue on my flange lol. Always kept it in throughout the night (that's if you're doing it before bed) and then any leaks came out in loo in morning. TMI now, gonna shut up lol. But these are the things I did and got pregnant x

bum/legs up for 20 mins after BD lol. To keep it in I kept a pillow under my bum for the night with tissue on my flange lol. Always kept it in throughout the night (that's if you're doing it before bed) and then any leaks came out in loo in morning. TMI now, gonna shut up lol. But these are the things I did and got pregnant x
LOL think we are all past the TMI section! hehe

I lay still (with pillow under my bum) for at least 30 mins as its my time to boss my OH around ;) x

I think TMI goes out the window when TTC or pregnant lol!
I love the 30mins of laying still after 'oh darling can I have a drink/apple/magazine/footrub because I need to stay relaxed' hee hee xx

I think TMI goes out the window when TTC or pregnant lol!
I love the 30mins of laying still after 'oh darling can I have a drink/apple/magazine/footrub because I need to stay relaxed' hee hee xx
Love it! LOL x

I use 2 fingers as a sort of plug to stop it all leaking out while I get into bum in the air position for 30 mins, but am thinking I might try the mooncup if I'm not successful this month and just leave it in there all night... Does anyone know if you need to use lube with mooncup?? xx

:rofl: ceebee how on earth do you manage that I am Impressed lady xxx maybe a mooncup would be easier

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Heehee! Didn't know it was so unusual - thought everyone did that!! It's not that difficult - just a knack to it! Still, mooncup might be better as I can't keep my hands down there for the whole night - THAT would be impressive! xxx

Heehee! Didn't know it was so unusual - thought everyone did that!! It's not that difficult - just a knack to it! Still, mooncup might be better as I can't keep my hands down there for the whole night - THAT would be impressive! xxx
Now that would be impressive as long as you dont get cramp!! Not sure if you need to use lube with mooncup but as you prob know if you do make sure its a sperm friendly one hun. x

Actually, thinking about it I am quite double jointed, so maybe that's why it's easy for me to reach down there...??!! Haven;'t really thoght about it before! Well, hopefully I won't need the mooncup, but def something to keep in mind if I'm not successful this month... OOh - bit knackered now girlies, so off to bed shortly, but I'm sure I'll cathc up with you over the weekend xxxxxx night night :nap:

Last edited:
the good things with mooncups/soft cups is that you can avoid the 'what goes up must come down' scenario when you stand up... especially if youuse conceive+ because that thing is a bitch when exposed to gravity!
wow ceebee that is a skill, I imagine doing it all night would be very uncomfortable.... and a strange position to wake up in!! xxx

the good things with mooncups/soft cups is that you can avoid the 'what goes up must come down' scenario when you stand up... especially if youuse conceive+ because that thing is a bitch when exposed to gravity!
wow ceebee that is a skill, I imagine doing it all night would be very uncomfortable.... and a strange position to wake up in!! xxx
Yeah i use conceive + and agree, i was really worried that it was all the sperm until my OH actually asked me if it could be the lube! LOL

Sorry i did not take part in the conversation any more, with the time difference i went to bed. Its 8:50 now and i'm up again :)
Ceebee, i am really impressed lol, i put tissue down there to plug it all and stay put for a bit but mu muscles wont let me stay there very long...
Bum up for 30 minutes!!??:shock:
again with my back issues if i can stau up for 2 or 3 minutes thats all!

Well just so you know we don't chat here in vain: lol
last night (middle of night) we dtd
i orgasmed AFTER oh, put my legs up for..well...yea, 3 maybe 4 minutes, put my homenade plug, rolled on side, legs tight and stayed there the whole rest of the night lol

Lets hope it worked:nap::lol:

Will check the mooncups...we find a lot of mooncakes, lol...mooncupes, i,ll have to search.:)

ceebee - dont use lube - bad for spermies. another alternative to the mooncup are softcups. im sure maybe baby used them. x

I explained this to OH as metaphoring it with a teddybear machine at the arcade that you have to use the grabby hand to pick up the teddy bear ... it made him work harder because he understood! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back