Orgasms

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Iv heard that it is good to Orgasm when TTC but was wondering if its better to do this before intercourse or after? I thought before so you have more mucus but have heard better after as it sucks the spermies up???

Does anyone know what is best? x

I'd be so lucky to know - TTC has knocked the orgasm right out of me - boo hiss!!

He's lucky these days if I have the enthusiam to open my legs :) :)

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'd be so lucky to know - TTC has knocked the orgasm right out of me boo hiss!!

xxxxxxxxx

Oh i know what you mean!!!
In term of orgasm, i also read that it can give a boost but is not necessary at all...lucky us! :)

Mel x

I'd be so lucky to know - TTC has knocked the orgasm right out of me - boo hiss!!

xxxxxxxxx

Ha ha, omg that it just what I was thinking!!

:lol:

yeah i struggle to climax when ttc :-( i feel awful too i am just soooo stressed, so much so that i dont even fancy the company of lady palm and her 5 daughetrs and I love those girls :-(

I have to admit to not having had any kind of orgasm this year (not in any way shape or form) I just ain't enjoying sex right now

xxxxxxxxx

It's not good is it! I hate ttc. I was so happy before all this. I need someone to switch off the bit in my brain that goes ttc crazy!

I have decided to just enjoy having sex. It will no longer be dtd or bd. It just better always happen around ov!!:wink:

I dont think iv ever had one during sex but I do before or after but not sure what is best when TTC before or after??

Think the toys need to come out girls! LOL x

I dont think iv ever had one during sex but I do before or after but not sure what is best when TTC before or after??

Think the toys need to come out girls! LOL x

I always used to during sex (I know that is pretty unusual though and it had never happened with any previous partners :shock:)

TTC is robbing me of all of life's pleasures one by one!

xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: group hug is what we need!

Come on Valentines Day...bring it on! We need to put our mind at rest for a bit, me think.

I made sure I orgasmed straight after OH had done :) xx

Now that's a talent most girls wish they could have!! Lots of women do not orgasm through penetration alone though...

I am lucky as I can - but not on demand :shock: :shock:

xxxxxx

Last edited:
So might be best to have one (or two ;) ) after intercourse, have heard this sucks them up but thought the mucus would of been better before intercourse!?

Maybe i will make sure i have one after intercourse now as been having them before!

hehe got to tell the OH this now! LOL x

I made sure I orgasmed straight after OH had done :) xx

Same here! :)

Apparently, right after orgasm the alkalinity in the vagina is reduced and this is very favourable to the spermies. And as mentioned before, it helps suck up the swimmers.

love this thread!! you need to orgams after your partner has ejaculated. when a woman orgasm the acidity of her vajay changed and is detrimental to the spermies. Also the bonus off orgamsing after he has ejaculated is that the cervix apparently sucks it up like a hoover - lovely!!

I was wondering about this too PB :) I was thinking probably after he's cum, so the sperms will be sucked up - I only have clitoral orgasms anyway, so can do this by hand (sorry tmi!), but sometimes you just can't plan it... Lucky if you can have 2 tho :) xxx

ps byt he way, don't think the mucus you produce during sex is the same as the CM needed for sperms to live in, but not too sure...??

ceebee your right - the sexy lube your body produces when your turned on is made by gland inside the vajayjay not the cervis so of no use to spermies

I always orgasm either minutes before hubby or at the same time. I'm one of the lucky ones though, no matter how tiresome TTC became, I always orgasmed (my man is extremely talented lol)

The night we conceived, we both orgasmed at the same time :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back