Ordered the pram!

Snap! Wooo they are great :) Only I've not ordered yet, but we've decided thats the one for us.

We are getting the full on pram that doesn't double as a car seat but just stays flat. Is that what that one is? If so I am so going shopping right now :lol:

Im getting something similar - the Carrera with the Matrix seat. It didn't originally fit in my car but then when i w4ent to another shop i reaslised they had fitted the car seat in wrong which is why i had changed my mind. Love it in the green and blue so hoping that during the January sales we are able to get a little bit off.

Great bargin though!

that look like a bargain ! so like the idea of the adjustable car seat

Oh MM thats the one I want in green and blue!!! I need to order mine yet but I want to see one in the flesh first. Will order mone after my 20 week scan. Don't like to tempt provedence!!

Is it really orange and blue? Love the buggy but not sure about the colour?

Love buggy shopping its sooooo fun! :cheer:

Bargain!! beautiful pram - i have pram envy!

Are you finding out what your having?

Sherlock....this is the one that doubles as a carseat. I decided against a straighforward carrycot in the end cos I figured I wouldn't use it enough to justify the cost.

Kelly....Yeah it's orange and blue, I like the colour though. Admittedly if I had a choice of all the colours I'd have gone for the marine coloured one (the one in the mothercare catalogue), but haven't seen that colour on offer anywhere.
It's normally the less popular colours you get the good deals on. I don't think it's worth paying the full price just to get a particular colour.

mrs tommo....we're booked in for a 4d scan on 19th Jan so will find out the sex then. I'm really looking forward to it.
I have my anomoly scan on monday but Aberdeen hospital have a policy about refusing to look for the gender

Ooh - this is the one I'm looking at.

It's one of the first ones that we saw and although I chage my mind constanty I keep coming back to this one - it just look so comfy for baby and ideal for when we're out walking the dog.

Let me know what you think of it when it comes :D :D

Thats lovely!! :cheer: I got mine 2 days ago and keep pushing it around the flat! :cheer:

It arrived this afternoon! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Spent 3 hours putting it together and learning how to use it. It is fab :D

One word of warning though if you're considering the matrix carseat/carrycot though...it is HEAVY! :shock: You won't be able to carry baby far in this when it gets bigger, it needs to be either in the car or on the chassis really. Also I'm finding it a bit tricky fitting it onto the chassis but that might just me being useless. I think the problem is because I'm only 5ft I can't get a good view over the top to line up the fixings.

Apart from that I do love it though. Really want to take it for a push outside, but I'd look a right idiot, also don't want it getting dirty already :lol:

Oh, and about the changing bag...this normally retails at £50! I would say don't bother buying it for the full price cos the quality is quite poor for the price. My caboodle bag I bought for £10 is much better. I don't mind though cos it was a freebie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back