Just ordered pushchair!!! (update its here!)

Penstraze

Reaction score
As title says have just ordered our pushchair a Jane slalom pro matrix 2008 addition in Stylon so exciting but also scary buying the pushchair! :cheer: Can't wait for it to arrive so can have a play! :lol: :cheer:
Can't find a pic of the 2008 version cause its only just been released but this is the old version in the colour we've ordered the style hasn't changed much though
http://www.babyboom2000.co.uk/moreinfo. ... OMMSTYLON#

Its just turned up and its soooo nice, the new model is much beter then the old one in that taking the seat off is much easier and all poppers, its a lovely navy colour we're really pleased! :cheer: :cheer: Would definately recommend babyboom2000 the service has been excelent!

Ooh congrats to you!! :D
I do like them! i was looking at them the other day!! Im totally stuck when it comes to prams now! I dont know whats wrong with me? I just cant find one I really want? lol (which is veryodd as usually, even when Im not pregnant, i go into pram shops to pick my favs etc?!) lol

congratulations..... I've picked the one I want but I'm not going to order it for a few weeks yet. I can't wait to get it though so I can play with it

Thanks everyone, DH picked it and paid for it although I did have a big say in it and wouldn't have got that one if I hadn't liked it having DH go through them all and pick what he thought was best really helped theres just too much choice!!!

That looks like a great choice! We havent got round to thinking of these yet - when we go away at the end of this week, we are going to start our grand list of things to get - but this looks like a really good choice!

Jimmer

That is really nice :D And yay for getting it early and getting to play with it :)

We are getting this one but OH won't let me buy it until just before the end as our house lacks space :(

Hi Penstraze - we are due within a couple of days of each other and I'm hoping to order my pram soon too! I couldn't believe the amount of choice - I thought I would be wandering into my local nursery shop and pointing at a nice colour and saying 'I want that one'. But is soooo complicaated!! :shock:

I'm going for an Emmereljunga CityJet I think but apparently it will take about ten weeks to arrive. Eeeek! Congratulations on getting yours sorted.

Mildly I really like the pram your getting it seems quite similar in alot of ways to ours I love the 3 wheelers!

Corriefan its always cool to find someone due around the same time we cant count down the days together when we're getting frustrated at the end! I tried looking the pushchair you want up to have a look but couldn't find it do you have a link? I thought it would be easier then it was even once we had chosen one we like there was still lots of different options and all the different colours to choose from then did we get old model or wait for new one to be released is all too much choice makes it very confusing! :doh: but we got there in the end and sounds like you have too shame your push chair will take so long but at least if you order soon you should have it in plenty of time! :hug:

Here's my prospective pram - I spelt the name wrongly in my earlier email so no wonder you couldn't find a link.

http://www.emmaljunga.com/start.asp?lang=UK&country=UK

it is the only pram I've found which is good in both city and off road. Fab big chunky wheels which swivel at the front. I never thought such things would excite me but there we go!

Yey am looking forward to counting the days down together already! Can't believe tri three is only a week away.... :shock:

Actually tri three is two weeks away for us isn't it so I take that back. :oops:

Oh and click on City Jet pram when you've used the link.

:wave:

I love Silver Cross - would definately have gone for one of their prams if they did a city/off road model. Did you see the massive old fashioned navy blue one they still do, with the huge wheels? The Balmoral or something. Would be a devil in Boots but so beautiful!

Thats from their heritage collection, dont think i'd get on to well with that one!! or have anywhere to put it :lol:

we got the quinny buzz 3. love the other ones you ladies are getting. There are so many choices its difficult to know which one to get.

Nice choice! i was looking at that one, but went with a more traditional looking one in the end

Corriefan - i was going to get an emmaljunga but friend put me off as she worked in a pram shop and also bought one herself and hers and two other peoples chassis snapped and it took around ten weeks again to get a replacement :shock:

Thanks everyone, well it should turn up between 9 and 3pm today we're keeping it at MIL's cause dont want it in the house so early and dont have room to have it in the way for next 14 weeks (OMG just 14 weeks where is the time going :shock: ) can't wait to go over there after work and have a play! :cheer: :lol:

CorrieFan said:
Here's my prospective pram - I spelt the name wrongly in my earlier email so no wonder you couldn't find a link.

http://www.emmaljunga.com/start.asp?lang=UK&country=UK

it is the only pram I've found which is good in both city and off road. Fab big chunky wheels which swivel at the front. I never thought such things would excite me but there we go!

Yey am looking forward to counting the days down together already! Can't believe tri three is only a week away.... :shock:

Its lovely! You made me all panicked, excited and confused then thinking it was just a week away til tri 3 thought I'd got my maths wrong or something :lol: Theres something very exciting but also very scary about moving over to tri 3 at least we can go together safety in numbers :rotfl:

Jollypops I really like the silver cross its such a gorgeous looking pram!

Analiza I think my Dad has that one and is very pleased with it!

Glad you got it and all is well. I'm really pee'd as i'm suppose to be on holiday from work for just under 2 weeks and ordered pram, cot etc to turn up today but have had to come to work as there short staffed!!! :(

I've left a nice little note asking if the delivery driver can phone me and i'll go straight home, but i doubt they will.

Got my pram as a bargain off ebay brand new pram, rain cover, bag, and car set for £340, so i'm well happy :cheer:

Sounds great! How annoying having to go into work, hope they do call so you can go home and take delivery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back